My 12 Week Transformation

Awsome mate, well done :wink:

Great job man.

[quote]McCarl Cain wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
The purposeful pushing out of the stomach in the before photos of these “dramatic transformations” always annoys me, but that aside, great job man.

Regardless of how much I did or did not push my stomach out in the before pictures, I still lost 33 pounds of mostly fat over the course of 12 grueling weeks. Where are your transformation pictures? But all that aside… thanks for the kind words.

[/quote]

LOL awesome tranformation dude, but waylander is not the person to call out on this site… unless he asks you to.

[quote]McCarl Cain wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
The purposeful pushing out of the stomach in the before photos of these “dramatic transformations” always annoys me, but that aside, great job man.

Regardless of how much I did or did not push my stomach out in the before pictures, I still lost 33 pounds of mostly fat over the course of 12 grueling weeks. Where are your transformation pictures? But all that aside… thanks for the kind words.

[/quote]

Nice job, that’s a lot of work.

Well I’ve never had a gut so I don’t really have a need for “transformation” pictures.

Great Job!!!

Good job McCarl! I really love your second stade pictures of your diet!

Awesome job mate!

whoo hoo!!

mate , great work , i think i speak on behalf of everyone . we would love to see a diet breakdown

cheers

Amazing transformation, your legs on that last pic have amazing seperation. Really good job! And yes, diet breakdown, please?

awesome… and i love the tats, man! i’m also a tattoo addict

Killer progress man. Are those #'s where you’re at or where you were at 200 bills?

How big are your calves? If you could improve those, it wouldn’t look like you had chicken legs, which you absolutely don’t!

Unbelievable man, a few people already asked but id like to check out your diet and workouts for the 3 months.

Awesome transformation man, and great traps!

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
McCarl Cain wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:

Nice job, that’s a lot of work.

Well I’ve never had a gut so I don’t really have a need for “transformation” pictures. [/quote]

I dont ever think ive even had remotely any visceral fat. all my pudge is subcutaneous.

WOW! Looking good. That is a lot of intense training, legs 5 days a week? Either way, your hard work paid off. Now whats next? Gonna clean bulk? Its the winter time, time to get pack on some muscle!

[quote]E90335i wrote:
WOW! Looking good. That is a lot of intense training, legs 5 days a week? Either way, your hard work paid off. Now whats next? Gonna clean bulk? Its the winter time, time to get pack on some muscle![/quote]

i think he meant he trains legs every five days?
Anyhow, looking good! keep it up!

Nice transformation man. You gotta appreciate the dedication it takes to achieve something like that.

Good work man, can we get a back shot?