My 12 Week Transformation

I’ve always been a fan of T-Nation and regularly read the articles. I appreciate the no nonsense attitude and the amount of high quality free articles on the site. I just recently completed my 12 week transformation and wanted to share it with you all. Let me know if you have any questions and thanks!

Before Side

Before Leg

After Front

After side

After leg

After abdominal flex

Final Day

Final Day

Pretty much all I have to say is amazing. Great job bro. What did your training look like during this? Diet? Etc.

[quote]McCarl Cain wrote:
Let me know if you have any questions and thanks![/quote]

Wicked progress mate - sick tatts too. No doubt you’ll get a lot of questions so I’ll kick off with the basics.

1. Stats? (Height, before/after scale weight, how many years training etc)

2. Training? (To build up and then during the 12 week cut)

3. Eating? (Cals and breakdown)

Cheers!

Stats:

Height: 5’9"

I weighed 208lbs when I started my diet and the day of the photo shoot after I had depleted water I was 175lbs on the dot.

I’ve been training on and off since I was about 16. I got really serious about three years ago… Became inspired about three months ago to do a transformation and here it is.

I almost ALWAYS follow a body part split and I always train five days a week. I use a lot of drop sets and supersets to failure and I train my legs every five days. I’ll typically combine chest/tris, back/bis, shoulders/calves/cleanup, legs. When it’s all said and done I try to lift as often and hard as possible. I think it’s pretty damn hard to hit overtraining and most people are no where near that state.

For cardio I did HIIT two or three days per week up until four weeks out because I was too tired from the diet. I also did fast walking every day of the diet. Towards the end I was doing 45 minutes in the AM and 45 minutes in the PM.

[quote]justrob wrote:
McCarl Cain wrote:
Let me know if you have any questions and thanks!

Wicked progress mate - sick tatts too. No doubt you’ll get a lot of questions so I’ll kick off with the basics.

1. Stats? (Height, before/after scale weight, how many years training etc)

2. Training? (To build up and then during the 12 week cut)

3. Eating? (Cals and breakdown)

Cheers!
[/quote]

awesome man, your work paid off,

The purposeful pushing out of the stomach in the before photos of these “dramatic transformations” always annoys me, but that aside, great job man.

great job man. keep it up.

Wicked transformation. What are your lifts like?

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
The purposeful pushing out of the stomach in the before photos of these “dramatic transformations” always annoys me, but that aside, great job man.[/quote]

Regardless of how much I did or did not push my stomach out in the before pictures, I still lost 33 pounds of mostly fat over the course of 12 grueling weeks. Where are your transformation pictures? But all that aside… thanks for the kind words.

[quote]laujik wrote:
Wicked transformation. What are your lifts like?[/quote]

Thank you!

Bench: 275
Squat: 485
Deadlift: 480

Would really like to hear about your diet as well. Tremendous effort boss.

Always easy to criticize! Two thumbs up man! Please share your diet ideas.