Mutation Series

Hey, I was going through some old training articles by Thibaudeau and was thinking of starting his mutations series in April when I get off my bulk. I am just curious to see who here has tried the mutation series and what results they have gotten. I believe I read a thread once that Jbodzin(Panik now) had great reults from it.

Thanks,
N. Robinson

[quote]N. Robinson wrote:
Hey, I was going through some old training articles by Thibaudeau and was thinking of starting his mutations series in April when I get off my bulk. I am just curious to see who here has tried the mutation series and what results they have gotten. I believe I read a thread once that Jbodzin(Panik now) had great reults from it.

Thanks,
N. Robinson[/quote]

I tried it and had good results After 12 weeks, i gained 9 lbs of muscle and went from 13% to 11% bodyfat. I used CT’s Carb cycling codex diet. I used HOT-ROX Extreme, TRIBEX, Rez-V, Surge, BCAA’s and Creatine. Hope this helps
Good luck dude!

[quote]siekez wrote:
N. Robinson wrote:

Thanks,
N. Robinson

I tried it and had good results After 12 weeks, i gained 9 lbs of muscle and went from 13% to 11% bodyfat. I used CT’s Carb cycling codex diet. I used HOT-ROX Extreme, TRIBEX, Rez-V, Surge, BCAA’s and Creatine. Hope this helps
Good luck dude![/quote]

Thats awesome you lost fat and gained muscle. Thats exactly what I want to do. Thanks alot for the response I cant wait to start it.

N. Robinson