Must See Lifting Video

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
Just imagine what this guy could 16th squat![/quote]

500 no doubt, with a 1cm ROM

[quote]matttx wrote:

haha [/quote]

wonderful :wink:

that was amazingly dumb in every way possible, that kid needs a serious man slap from prof X, Chuck norris, TC and Ronnie coleman at the same time.

Bet he’s going to become the oly lifting heavyweight champ 8 years from now.

Haters.

He did resist until half way down on the negative, didn’t he?

[quote]michael2507 wrote:
Haters.

He did resist until half way down on the negative, didn’t he?[/quote]

Yes, he did. Just because he used a little bit of a swing it doesn’t mean it’s not an amazing feat of strenght. Man up and stop playahatin’.

Good way to rupture the biceps

[quote]Enjoy The Pain wrote:
michael2507 wrote:
Haters.

Yes, he did. Just because he used a little bit of a swing it doesn’t mean it’s not an amazing feat of strenght. Man up and stop playahatin’. [/quote]

LOL.

There’s a big difference between cheating a little, and simply using full body english to move a weight any degree at all. There is a reason guys 3 times his size would never attempt something like that even if they could curl over 100lbs in one hand easily. Once you tear that biceps tendon, there is no 100% recovery.

He’s getting by right now only because of his age. It won’t hit him as far as how much damage has been done until he is older (mid 20’s).

The goal is longevity in this, not impressing some high school kids who don’t know better.

This kid won’t be building legit 18" arms that way. He’ll tear something long before that unless he changes his mind set.

As a rule, your tendons do get stronger along with the muscle tissue but at a much slower rate. This becomes much more of an issue the bigger and stronger you get.

Go ahead, keep thinking this is just “playa hatin”. One of us passed that size a long time ago.

Welcome to the gun show.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Enjoy The Pain wrote:
michael2507 wrote:
Haters.

Yes, he did. Just because he used a little bit of a swing it doesn’t mean it’s not an amazing feat of strenght. Man up and stop playahatin’.

LOL.

There’s a big difference between cheating a little, and simply using full body english to move a weight any degree at all. There is a reason guys 3 times his size would never attempt something like that even if they could curl over 100lbs in one hand easily. Once you tear that biceps tendon, there is no 100% recovery.

He’s getting by right now only because of his age. It won’t hit him as far as how much damage has been done until he is older (mid 20’s).

The goal is longevity in this, not impressing some high school kids who don’t know better.

This kid won’t be building legit 18" arms that way. He’ll tear something long before that unless he changes his mind set.

As a rule, your tendons do get stronger along with the muscle tissue but at a much slower rate. This becomes much more of an issue the bigger and stronger you get.

Go ahead, keep thinking this is just “playa hatin”. One of us passed that size a long time ago.[/quote]

In case there was any doubt up to now, my post (and I think I can speak for Enjoy The Pain as well) was pure sarcasm. Sometimes not all to easy to detect with all the stuff that’s been posted here recently, I will admit.

Anyway, I agree completely. Above all, what’s the point of going for 1 rep maxes on isolation exercises like that? Even if your main focus is strength, I can hardly think of any occasions where curls, lateral raises and the like should not be done with parameters specific to hypertrophy or injury prevention, i.e. medium to high reps and moderate weight.

Something tells me he will be a candidate for a Darwin Award once in his life. What is his first cycle going to look like?

The ubulis connects to the upper dorsimus… it’s boring, but it’s part of my life.

Wait, he’s back? I remember him having videos under the name nate(something), but now it’s “powabuilda”.

Wow…

his video description

“me cheat curling a 140 pound dumbell at 155. and I know I didn"t use a little bit of swing. Forget I even said that. But my main focus here is not necessarily to build muscle but to gain strength and power. It helps me get a feel for heavy weights and at the same time it helps increase my strict curl for competitions. I can do an 110 pound dumbell with relatively strict form.”

lol

[quote]TheG wrote:
that was amazingly dumb in every way possible, that kid needs a serious man slap from prof X, Chuck norris, TC and Ronnie coleman at the same time. [/quote]

Imagine how much geting slapped by Ronnie would hurt. Those giant hands, up in your face. Shiiit

Epic Fail.

dumbbell curling 100 at 155 lbs bodyweight

no…just no

Damn that’s amazing! Wonder if he offers personal training services? No doubt he should!

(/sarcasm off)

[quote]RWElder0 wrote:
Something tells me he will be a candidate for a Darwin Award once in his life. What is his first cycle going to look like?[/quote]

500g of Dbol ground up and snorted up his nose, definitely.

Or, maybe 1000g of Test injected up his rectum with a turkey baster. Either way, he’s a bad-ass.