'Must Have' Life Experiences?

go. outside.

Do what YOU wanna do with your life man…there isn’t a list that needs to be done…sure things can be good experience and such but it’s also highly relative to what you are interested in. For example…the mdma and rave scene…Sure it could be a blast…but that’s not my thing…good for him though for having a great experience. (i just used that as an example) so…do what you wanna do man, and go all out with it…whatever it may be.

[quote]rasturai wrote:
Do what YOU wanna do with your life man…there isn’t a list that needs to be done…sure things can be good experience and such but it’s also highly relative to what you are interested in. For example…the mdma and rave scene…Sure it could be a blast…but that’s not my thing…good for him though for having a great experience. (i just used that as an example) so…do what you wanna do man, and go all out with it…whatever it may be.[/quote]

Agreed, nobody should have a list based on what other people tell them, not entirely at least. What was fun for me, or you might be a horrible experience for somebody else. Dude should only do what he thinks will make HIM happy, despite what anybody else thinks. I just added my 2cents :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah man that’s the way it is. I picked yours just cause that’s the last thing I’d ever do for an experience lol (no offence)…but it’s just something I’ve never been interested in.

If anything the easiest way for you to get most out of life and actually do the things you want to do is one simple word: MONEY.

With money the possibilities are endless really…if your are poor and struggling week through week paying bills, getting food, supporting a family…life will be tough.

[quote]bond james bond wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:
Drop some acid in a waterpark.[/quote]

I did that in high school and it was awesome! I also dropped while skiing on a school trip and once to play hockey. The hockey was especially fun cause my Dad was the coach lol. I don’t even want to think of how many brain cells I fried on that shit. Cheap buzz, that’s for sure.
[/quote]

less toxic than vitamin C to your cells LSD is.

[quote]rasturai wrote:
Do what YOU wanna do with your life man…there isn’t a list that needs to be done…sure things can be good experience and such but it’s also highly relative to what you are interested in. so…do what you wanna do man, and go all out with it…whatever it may be.[/quote]

Agree.

My list was only MY experiences. I’m not really recommending those things for anyone else.
Well, not all of 'em.

lol

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Get published in a high-readership publication or book.

Learn an instrument and play original music in front of a crowd.

Challenge 2 ganstas to a fight in their own neighborhood and live to tell about it.

Witness the birth of your own child.

Go on a casting call, land a part in a semi-national TV commercial.

Have sex with a chart-topping 80’s starlet.

Enter a PW and/or a BB contest. Take home a trophy.
[/quote]

haha your list is good man…I really think the OP should make a list of things that he wants to accomplish, mae goals and strive for them. For fun though I’m going to go off of your list…

1. Never been a good writer haha highly unlikely to happen
  2. Getting in street fight will open your eyes, and caution you a lot more to de-escalate situations rather than going through with them…which usually doesn’t end up well.
  3. I don’t know about witnessing the BIRTH, but having little warriors someday would be cool.
  4. That casting call actually seems like a good idea! I might try this haha
  5. Did you have sex with a chart topping 80’s starlet?
  6. Not BB or anything…but for something else…boxing.

[quote]rasturai wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Get published in a high-readership publication or book.

Learn an instrument and play original music in front of a crowd.

Challenge 2 ganstas to a fight in their own neighborhood and live to tell about it.

Witness the birth of your own child.

Go on a casting call, land a part in a semi-national TV commercial.

Have sex with a chart-topping 80’s starlet.

Enter a PW and/or a BB contest. Take home a trophy.
[/quote]

haha your list is good man…I really think the OP should make a list of things that he wants to accomplish, mae goals and strive for them. For fun though I’m going to go off of your list…

1. Never been a good writer haha highly unlikely to happen
  2. Getting in street fight will open your eyes, and caution you a lot more to de-escalate situations rather than going through with them…which usually doesn’t end up well.
  3. I don’t know about witnessing the BIRTH, but having little warriors someday would be cool.
  4. That casting call actually seems like a good idea! I might try this haha
  5. Did you have sex with a chart topping 80’s starlet?
  6. Not BB or anything…but for something else…boxing.[/quote]

Yeah, my list is things I actually did. All but one of them were when I was still in my teens and 20’s.

Are you still boxing? If so, how do you balance gaining size for BBing while maintaining you particular class for boxing?

must know who the starlet was.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Drop some water in an acid park.[/quote]

THIS!! Times eleventy billion!

Sleep with at least triple figures worth of women.

Have a 3-some, or more

Beat the absolute shit out of someone.

Get your ass kicked [you learn a lot about yourself after a beating].

Those are the first few things that popped in my head, but maybe I’m biased 'cause I’ve done 'em all.

I’d still like to travel the world and become fluent in another language.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Drop some water in an acid park.[/quote]
Nice dude. I see what you did there

[quote]jdinatale wrote:
Looking to get the most out of life, and I’m looking for the “must-experience-before-you-die” type things, like stuff every human should do to get the most out of life.

It can be anything, entertainment, serious stuff, anything, but I wanted to make a list

Things I am already working on:

1. Get an education
  2. Bodybuild
  3. Attempt to get rich/famous

Those are kinda vague, looking for more specific “must have” experiences in the world. It can be anythning.
[/quote]

I didn’t interpret this as a bucket list but rather as a check list of things that make up a basic life. Not a fantastic one. OP specifically refered to “Must Have” experiences. As great as it would be to fuck 121 ladies, if you didn’t I don’t think your life would be wasted. However, if you never fucked one and died without ever being in love. Then yes your life would most certainly be wasted.

Same with going fishing/hunting versus African Safari.
Having a job that provides self sufficiency rather than a CEO position.

Not to say people should be satisfied with the bare minimum, but some of the things you guys are saying are not exactly things that “every human should do to get the most out of life.”

Read Catcher in the Rye.

I honestly believe everyone should do something stupidly dangerous on a annual basis.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Try to solve a complicated math problem as your cumming. Serious. The results will freak you out.

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:
I honestly believe everyone should do something stupidly dangerous on a annual basis.[/quote]

Like bang a tranny raw dangerous? You’re a sick sick man Soulja

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:
I honestly believe everyone should do something stupidly dangerous on a annual basis.[/quote]

Like bang a tranny raw dangerous? You’re a sick sick man Soulja[/quote]

Post-op or pre-op?

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

Post-op or pre-op?[/quote]

pre-op … otherwise it’s just a girl who can’t get preggers

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

Post-op or pre-op?[/quote]

pre-op … otherwise it’s just a girl who can’t get preggers[/quote]

Haha.

“As great as it would be to fuck 121 ladies, if you didn’t I don’t think your life would be wasted. However, if you never fucked one and died without ever being in love. Then yes your life would most certainly be wasted.”

Immanuel Kant, by all reports, died a virgin. Not my favorite, but hardly to be considered a wasted life.

Edit: quote function did not seem to work. The above was a quote from MementoMori.