'Must Have' Life Experiences?

Looking to get the most out of life, and I’m looking for the “must-experience-before-you-die” type things, like stuff every human should do to get the most out of life.

It can be anything, entertainment, serious stuff, anything, but I wanted to make a list

Things I am already working on:

1. Get an education
  2. Bodybuild
  3. Attempt to get rich/famous

Those are kinda vague, looking for more specific “must have” experiences in the world. It can be anythning.

Is this kin to a “Bucket list”?

Two chicks at the same time.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Is this kin to a “Bucket list”?[/quote]

Yup, sounds like it.

Sleep with lots of women, live out all your sexual fantasies.

stare down a street thug/mugger until he smile or laughs and starts joking with you about how ‘crazy’ you must be…

[quote]jdinatale wrote:
Looking to get the most out of life, and I’m looking for the “must-experience-before-you-die” type things, like stuff every human should do to get the most out of life.

It can be anything, entertainment, serious stuff, anything, but I wanted to make a list

Things I am already working on:

1. Get an education
  2. Bodybuild
  3. Attempt to get rich/famous

Those are kinda vague, looking for more specific “must have” experiences in the world. It can be anythning.
[/quote]

Not saying you should do so, but my Army experience was rather eye-opening.

I think military experience is something most males should experience at one point or another.

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:
I think military experience is something most males should experience at one point or another.[/quote]

it pains me to say this but I agree 100% with AndrewG909

Hunt big game in Africa
Run with the bulls in Pamplona (down the streets and all the way into the Estado de Toros)
Play catch with Willie Mays

Kill a rival with a Trident.

Punch a bear.

Drop some acid in a waterpark.

Drop some water in an acid park.

Go to a rave, or a rave styled after hours club with lasers and a wicked light show. Add MDMA to the mix, enjoy.

Be part of a heist.

Kill your father, marry your mother

[quote]SSC wrote:
Drop some acid in a waterpark.[/quote]

I did that in high school and it was awesome! I also dropped while skiing on a school trip and once to play hockey. The hockey was especially fun cause my Dad was the coach lol. I don’t even want to think of how many brain cells I fried on that shit. Cheap buzz, that’s for sure.

Get published in a high-readership publication or book.

Learn an instrument and play original music in front of a crowd.

Challenge 2 ganstas to a fight in their own neighborhood and live to tell about it.

Witness the birth of your own child.

Go on a casting call, land a part in a semi-national TV commercial.

Have sex with a chart-topping 80’s starlet.

Enter a PW and/or a BB contest. Take home a trophy.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Challenge 2 ganstas to a fight in their own neighborhood and live to tell about it.

[/quote]

Not one, but TWO gangstas