Muslims on YouTube

[quote]lixy wrote:
It’s not “Islam will conquer all” but “Islam will dominate”, which given the current conversion rates, births and deaths, is bound to happen sooner or later. Islam will surpass Christianity in terms of adepts in the world.[/quote]

Ahahahahaha!

If anything will drive HH even more bonkers, it is information like this…

[quote]lixy wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
You are watching these guys say this stuff. Unless you want to say they were mistranslated or some other crap like that, you’re wrong. How can some Imam or the President of Iran saying something be faked? How doe you misintrepret “Islam will conquer all!” ?

You are one blind clown, and blind intentionally. I hope those shitbags take over your home first.

Nobody’s taking anybody’s home, you idiot!

To say that “Islam will prevail” is a religious expression based on a prophecy in the Quran. It’s not a threat, but rather a belief. It’s not “Islam will conquer all” but “Islam will dominate”, which given the current conversion rates, births and deaths, is bound to happen sooner or later. Islam will surpass Christianity in terms of adepts in the world.

Only a bunch of whackos would claim to force the hand of God (see Al-Qaeda or Zionists).

Get it?[/quote]

No, please explain. How is this all going to happen? I really want to know.

How are billions of non-Muslims going to be converted? What if I don’t want to convert? Will I be beheaded for my own good?

Are the people in that tape so violent, are the extremists violent, because its not happening or its not happening fast enough?

Give us the skinny.

[quote]vroom wrote:
lixy wrote:
It’s not “Islam will conquer all” but “Islam will dominate”, which given the current conversion rates, births and deaths, is bound to happen sooner or later. Islam will surpass Christianity in terms of adepts in the world.

Ahahahahaha!

If anything will drive HH even more bonkers, it is information like this…[/quote]

What brand of prayer rug did you buy? My local K-Mart was sold out.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
No, please explain. How is this all going to happen? I really want to know. [/quote]

It’s going to happen because Muslims breed like rabbits and the conversion rates to Islam surpass those to Christianity and other religions.

I never said everyone will be Muslim. I said Islam will become the dominating religion.

If you have basic knowledge of statistics and can know how to extrapolate, it shouldn’t take you more than a few minutes to see that ultimately happening.

Sure. Some people in that tape are not happy with the current state of affairs and want to precipitate the events. Of course, their actions lead to the opposite of their goals.

Others were presented completely out of context.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
lixy wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
You are watching these guys say this stuff. Unless you want to say they were mistranslated or some other crap like that, you’re wrong. How can some Imam or the President of Iran saying something be faked? How doe you misintrepret “Islam will conquer all!” ?

You are one blind clown, and blind intentionally. I hope those shitbags take over your home first.

Nobody’s taking anybody’s home, you idiot!

To say that “Islam will prevail” is a religious expression based on a prophecy in the Quran. It’s not a threat, but rather a belief. It’s not “Islam will conquer all” but “Islam will dominate”, which given the current conversion rates, births and deaths, is bound to happen sooner or later. Islam will surpass Christianity in terms of adepts in the world.

Only a bunch of whackos would claim to force the hand of God (see Al-Qaeda or Zionists).

Get it?

How are billions of non-Muslims going to be converted? What if I don’t want to convert? Will I be beheaded for my own good?

Are the people in that tape so violent, are the extremists violent, because its not happening or its not happening fast enough?

Give us the skinny.

[/quote]

Muslim birthrates are very high. Look to Europe for some examples. I’m really hoping Islam gets itself straightened out. If you look at polls on muslim attitudes in the UK, for example, there are some very disturbing beliefs. Especially, among younger muslims.

Oh, and to be sure, the treatment of religious minorities under Islamic rule doesn’t help. Not so easy to convert to Judaism or Christianity, and often dangerous to do so. Even when the nation itself doesn’t punish apostasy, the person’s family and/or neighbors often do.

Setting aside apostasy, religious minorities often exist as second class citizens. In which case, conversion to Islam could appear very attractive.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

It’s going to happen because Muslims breed like rabbits and the conversion rates to Islam surpass those to Christianity and other religions.

I never said everyone will be Muslim. I said Islam will become the dominating religion.

If you have basic knowledge of statistics and can know how to extrapolate, it shouldn’t take you more than a few minutes to see that ultimately happening.

Are the people in that tape so violent, are the extremists violent, because its not happening or its not happening fast enough.

Sure. Some people in that tape are not happy with the current state of affairs and want to precipitate the events. Of course, their actions lead to the opposite of their goals.

Others were presented completely out of context.[/quote]

Extrapolations are like applesauce…not very good for very long.

I remember reading a Paul Samuelson econ text in college where he predicted, based upon current trends, that the Soviet Union would have the world’s top economy by the year 2000. Uhhh…yeah…

You know Lixy, you forget that, while Muslims are propogating, that this has consequences. If the number of Muslims increases, does this imply Muslim unity and hegemony? Large groups often have VERY disparate views.

You might be surprised if Muslims in the USA or UK realize how they were misled back in the old country. They might decide that Christianity is a better, more non-violent alternative. Could the bombings and beheadings cause the rational Muslims to take second thought?

Hmmm…

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
You might be surprised if Muslims in the USA or UK realize how they were misled back in the old country. They might decide that Christianity is a better, more non-violent alternative. Could the bombings and beheadings cause the rational Muslims to take second thought?
[/quote]
What’s the difference? Both religions are filled with people who believe in superstition. You probably mean secular “christianity”. You know, the “religion” that allows people to do whatever they want because god is just an idea and not a real entity.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
How doe you misintrepret “Islam will conquer all!” ?
[/quote]
Quit being a whiny little bitch. Are you really that scared? Better get your bunker ready for the invasion.

Call me a blind clown all you want but my money is on reason and logic–it has never proven wrong.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

[/quote]
Convert or die will only work for a little while.It’s easy to make converts when you put a gun to their head.

[quote]

Are the people in that tape so violent, are the extremists violent, because its not happening or its not happening fast enough.

Others were presented completely out of context.[/quote]

Bullshit, Islam is consuming itself. It is a house divided not just in ideology but in murderous activity. Islam is ensuring it’s own self destruction right now.

If it does not turn away from violence, murder, hate, and abuse that consumes it it will collapse it is a certainty. Are there moderates, nice Muslims who abhor the violence and treachery? Absolutely, but their numbers are to few and voices to quite.

You denouce this video as propaganda, which is certainly is, but the daily real world violence and murder done by Muslims on behalf of Allah are fact. This is not an illusion or a distortion, this happens all the time.

If domination is your goal, good, you will fail because historically everybody who has tried for domination has failed. You yourself speak of being the dominant religion.

You speak of dominance also your goals are earthly and misplaced. You will not get closer to the Father by being violent and am pretty sure when you meet him he’s not going to say "Well you were a part of the world’s most dominant religion and excused the behaviour of a bunch of murderers in My name.

Come on in live in paradise, have a few virgins."
If being the dominant religion is your goal, you have my pity. What a worthless goal, what will you gain?

Myself, I’d rather be beheaded than be Muslim. It’s got to be a miserable existence.
Like I said, Islam is very fractured and divided. As long as it is, it is on the path to self destruction not dominance, but hey good luck with that. Using religion to gain power is using God to serve yourself. The exact opposite of what you are called to do. I feel sorry for you. You are in need of serious self evaluation.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Extrapolations are like applesauce…not very good for very long. [/quote]

There is concensus on the matter. Take it up with the world’s leading analysts and statisticians, not me.

[quote]You know Lixy, you forget that, while Muslims are propogating, that this has consequences. If the number of Muslims increases, does this imply Muslim unity and hegemony? Large groups often have VERY disparate views.

Hmmm… [/quote]

I’m having a hard time understanding your point.

Muslims have never represented a homogeneous block, and I never claimed they will, at least, not any time soon. The only step to become a Muslim is the Shahada. That is, the acceptance that there’s a single deity, and that Muhammad is one of his prophets.

You apparently claim that beheadings and bombings coerce Muslims into sticking to their faith. You’re also somehow implying that Christianity is a better alternative. I won’t address the second issue, because I don’t wanna offend Christians.

I think anyone can see the idiocy of the first statement. The claim that a billion and a half people are Muslims because they fear beheadings and bombings is the most ludicrous thing you’ve written to date. Not only is it ignoring history, the numerous places where there has NEVER been a single religiously motivated beheading or bombing, but also it’s assuming that people would cave in to threats and oppresion.

You don’t like Islam? Fine. You don’t like Muslims? Fine. But don’t let your bias towards those make you abondon common sense.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

What’s the difference? Both religions are filled with people who believe in superstition. You probably mean secular “christianity”. You know, the “religion” that allows people to do whatever they want because god is just an idea and not a real entity.
[/quote]

Superstition? Prove there is no God and I will follow your lead.

Headhunter wrote:
How doe you misintrepret “Islam will conquer all!” ?

Quit being a whiny little bitch. Are you really that scared? Better get your bunker ready for the invasion.

Call me a blind clown all you want but my money is on reason and logic–it has never proven wrong.[/quote]

Hahahaha…“Today Germany, Tomorrow the World!!”…yeah, just ignore this Hitler guy…he’s off his rocker…

You should use your reason and logic (lol) to understand the video I posted. Those kind folks would consider it an honor to rape your wife and daughter, burn your house down, and then behead you. Go ahead and ignore them, clown boy,…yeah…

[quote]pat36 wrote:
Convert or die will only work for a little while.It’s easy to make converts when you put a gun to their head. [/quote]

So, you’re saying that Cassius Clay, Malcom X, Art Barkley, Ferdinand Lewis Alcindor, Cat Stevens, Margaret Marcus, and the many others had a gun pointed to their heads?

You might not like it, but among the non-native born American Muslims, the majority are converts. That’s a heckuva lot of people for you to dismiss.

Of course, if you think thousands and thousands of your compatriots are being converted at gunpoint, I suggest you do something about it.

Christianity, thanks to the centuries of European empirialistic adventures, is the DOMINATING religion today. That is, the number of its adepts surpasses that of any other religion.

So, let’s agree on terminology before we can take this any further. What other verbs would you use to illustrate the prominent position of Christianity? Isn’t dominate appropriate?

[quote]lixy wrote:
pat36 wrote:
Convert or die will only work for a little while.It’s easy to make converts when you put a gun to their head.

So, you’re saying that Cassius Clay, Malcom X, Art Barkley, Ferdinand Lewis Alcindor, Cat Stevens, Margaret Marcus, and the many others had a gun pointed to their heads?

You might not like it, but among the non-native born American Muslims, the majority are converts. That’s a heckuva lot of people for you to dismiss.

Of course, if you think thousands and thousands of your compatriots are being converted at gunpoint, I suggest you do something about it.

If domination is your goal, good, you will fail because historically everybody who has tried for domination has failed. You yourself speak of being the dominant religion.

Christianity, thanks to the centuries of European empirialistic adventures, is the DOMINATING religion today. That is, the number of its adepts surpasses that of any other religion.

So, let’s agree on terminology before we can take this any further. What other verbs would you use to illustrate the prominent position of Christianity? Isn’t dominate appropriate?[/quote]

Big deal, 5 people converted to islam on their own. Hooray for you.

Christianity is the most populous religion. I haven’t heard any wide spread rhetoric that call for domination lately. I am pretty cure if you were to call the Vatican and ask them their goals, it would be to lead people toward salvation, not dominate the world.

Sure there are some Christian kooks out their who spew hate, but the numbers in Christianity or any other religion for that matter are exponentially fewer than in Islam.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Hahahaha…“Today Germany, Tomorrow the World!!”…yeah, just ignore this Hitler guy…he’s off his rocker…

You should use your reason and logic (lol) to understand the video I posted. Those kind folks would consider it an honor to rape your wife and daughter, burn your house down, and then behead you. Go ahead and ignore them, clown boy,…yeah…
[/quote]
Why do you compare Nazi Germany to radical Islam? There is no way they are comparable.

Again, the video you posted is a lie. Many people say many things; it doesn’t mean they are capable of doing what they say they will.

Their only goal is to scare you (terrorism)–I’d say it’s working.

[quote]pat36 wrote:
Superstition? Prove there is no God and I will follow your lead.
[/quote]
It’s impossible to prove that which is unmeasurable. God is not observable and therefore unmeasurable.

Proving belief in god is a superstition is not as difficult because by definition a superstition is a belief which is not based on reason or factual knowledge.

If I said the Flying Spaghetti Monster (cheese be upon him) demands a ritual eating of the Holy Meatball to prevent a 40 ft flood of Bolognese sauce would that be considered rational thought or superstition? I see no difference in worship of God and the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

[quote]pat36 wrote:
Big deal, 5 people converted to islam on their own. Hooray for you. [/quote]

Those were just few names that I thought you might recognize.

You haven’t adressed my question. Is the US allowing its citizens to be converted at gunpoint? Last I checked, thousands and thousands of people were converting every year. What’s the deal with those?

You have a very short memory then.

Christianity has been used to justify some of the most horrendous atrocities in history.

I suspect they’re pretty much equal in proportion (basic probability), but the radical Muslims happen to grab headlines because they blow up planes.

Proving belief in god is a superstition is not as difficult because by definition a superstition is a belief which is not based on reason or factual knowledge. [/quote]

Actually, until you can show that the presence of God violates scientific laws, you probably should avoid the (borderline offensive) superstition term.

That said, the burden of proof would normally lie on the side arguing that God exists.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Actually, until you can show that the presence of God violates scientific laws, you probably should avoid the (borderline offensive) superstition term.
[/quote]
Superstition has nothing to do with violation of scientific law, it has to do with believing something that cannot be observed or known in a rational manner. Observation can only be considered rational if it is testable and the results are repeatable–therefore, superstition is a valid definition for all religious traditions.