T Nation

Muslims on YouTube

I wonder if they represent the majority opinion in the Islamic world?

Propaganda live on.

Another thing:

at 03:15 in that film they show some “bloody” people taking part in a religious ceremony called Ashoura. Go to google image search engine and type “Ashoura” and look at all the photos that were used to help make this video more “authentic” :slight_smile:

Amateurs.

This one is good too:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1FkVvMxC_50

Are you people paying attention?

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
This one is good too:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1FkVvMxC_50

Are you people paying attention?[/quote]

Dude, it’s a HH thread.

No one pays attention.

[quote]pookie wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
This one is good too:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1FkVvMxC_50

Are you people paying attention?

Dude, it’s a HH thread.

No one pays attention.
[/quote]

Nonsequitor?

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
This one is good too:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1FkVvMxC_50

Are you people paying attention?[/quote]

What do tricks in Lebanon have to do with this? My link shows Imams and the President of Iran telling how Islam will conquer the world.

If you’re going to post misleading links, hoping others won’t click it, then you are being deceitful.

I think you are shocked to realize that your crowd is wrong about Islam. Just can’t admit when you’re position is FUBAR, eh?

[quote]Headhunter meant to write:

Non sequitur?[/quote]

Pleonasm.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SGt-5gml0xk

I wonder if they represent the majority opinion in the Islamic world?[/quote]

We’ve been over this like a hundred times already.

Did anyone notice how the questions were cut in the interviews. Note also that the only one to give a full answer began his sentence with “radical Islamists”. As for the bits that claim Islam will eventually dominate the Earth, they’re simply echoes of Quranic passages.

Now, if your point was that we should get rid of the radical bastards, I would totally agree.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Now, if your point was that we should get rid of the radical bastards, I would totally agree. [/quote]

Why do you keep on trying to find some sort of rationality in HH’s posts ?

[quote]lixy wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SGt-5gml0xk

I wonder if they represent the majority opinion in the Islamic world?

We’ve been over this like a hundred times already.

Did anyone notice how the questions were cut in the interviews. Note also that the only one to give a full answer began his sentence with “radical Islamists”. As for the bits that claim Islam will eventually dominate the Earth, they’re simply echoes of Quranic passages.

Now, if your point was that we should get rid of the radical bastards, I would totally agree. [/quote]

Challenge of the Day: Find some video of Christian leaders, like Billy Graham, calling for Christianity to conquer the world. Find Christian speakers inciting large crowds like the guys in that film did. Go for it, Lixy!

As for getting rid of the radical bastards, how do we do that?

[quote]k.elkouhen wrote:
lixy wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Now, if your point was that we should get rid of the radical bastards, I would totally agree.

Why do you keep on trying to find some sort of rationality in HH’s posts ?

[/quote]

Did you watch the video? How is posting a video anything to do with my rationality?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Did you watch the video? How is posting a video anything to do with my rationality?
[/quote]

The video you posted is extremist propaganda. They did an ok editing job but as I said the photos they used were either staged or misleading just like the video I posted of lebanon. Both sides do it because they know people like you are stupid enough to believe everything they see.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
What do tricks in Lebanon have to do with this? My link shows Imams and the President of Iran telling how Islam will conquer the world.
[/quote]

How retarded do you have to be to believe a handful of radicals could ever “conquer the world”? They have no means. They are the equivalent of street thugs. They can’t conquer their own backyard…

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Challenge of the Day: Find some video of Christian leaders, like Billy Graham, calling for Christianity to conquer the world. [/quote]

Turn on the news. Last I checked, Bush declared he was receiving direct orders from God.

I don’t wanna turn this into a who’s worse argument, because clearly radical Muslims are more threatening than radical Christians today.

“We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity.” Ann Coulter

How about realizing that it won’t happen overnight, and that throwing violence to the problem only exacebates it? That should be a good start.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
lixy wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SGt-5gml0xk

I wonder if they represent the majority opinion in the Islamic world?

We’ve been over this like a hundred times already.

Did anyone notice how the questions were cut in the interviews. Note also that the only one to give a full answer began his sentence with “radical Islamists”. As for the bits that claim Islam will eventually dominate the Earth, they’re simply echoes of Quranic passages.

Now, if your point was that we should get rid of the radical bastards, I would totally agree.

Challenge of the Day: Find some video of Christian leaders, like Billy Graham, calling for Christianity to conquer the world. Find Christian speakers inciting large crowds like the guys in that film did. Go for it, Lixy!

As for getting rid of the radical bastards, how do we do that?

[/quote]

You haven’t seen “Jesus Camp” yet?

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Did you watch the video? How is posting a video anything to do with my rationality?

The video you posted is extremist propaganda. They did an ok editing job but as I said the photos they used were either staged or misleading just like the video I posted of lebanon. Both sides do it because they know people like you are stupid enough to believe everything they see.
[/quote]

You are watching these guys say this stuff. Unless you want to say they were mistranslated or some other crap like that, you’re wrong. How can some Imam or the President of Iran saying something be faked? How doe you misintrepret “Islam will conquer all!” ?

You are one blind clown, and blind intentionally. I hope those shitbags take over your home first.

If this was 1938 and some of you gents saw a video of Hitler talking about killing all the Jews or invading Poland, I swear you’d all put it down to a warmongering right wing conspiracy and label the poster a nutjob.

Ostrichs with heads in the sand, or up their asses…pathetic…

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
If this was 1938 and some of you gents saw a video of Hitler talking about killing all the Jews or invading Poland, I swear you’d all put it down to a warmongering right wing conspiracy and label the poster a nutjob.

Ostrichs with heads in the sand, or up their asses…pathetic…[/quote]

In 1933 it was Hitler pointing out the danger posed by the communist terrorists hellbent on world domination which allowed him to assume power and prevent that threat from coming to fruition. Good thing the German people and leaders were unafraid to stand up and act in the face of danger, or else we might have had another Hitler on our hands.

Er, wait a minute…

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
You are watching these guys say this stuff. Unless you want to say they were mistranslated or some other crap like that, you’re wrong. How can some Imam or the President of Iran saying something be faked? How doe you misintrepret “Islam will conquer all!” ?

You are one blind clown, and blind intentionally. I hope those shitbags take over your home first.
[/quote]

Nobody’s taking anybody’s home, you idiot!

To say that “Islam will prevail” is a religious expression based on a prophecy in the Quran. It’s not a threat, but rather a belief. It’s not “Islam will conquer all” but “Islam will dominate”, which given the current conversion rates, births and deaths, is bound to happen sooner or later. Islam will surpass Christianity in terms of adepts in the world.

Only a bunch of whackos would claim to force the hand of God (see Al-Qaeda or Zionists).

Get it?