T Nation

Muslim Occupation by Country

I remember reading this in a thread the other day, where someone broke down the % of Muslims in some countries and what the negative effects are and I was trying to show someone it but can’t seem to find it anymore, anyone have a link to the original source or the thread here?

The thesis is from a book by Peter Hammond. Slavery, Terrorism & Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat

http://www.frontline.org.za/books_videos/sti.htm

And since you don’t seem to have a clue about the difference between correlation and causality, I suggest you take a look at a similar list tracking black people. It’s uncanny.

Have fun!

all the reviews by christian people creeped me out. religious people are wierd.

[quote]Fullback33 wrote:
all the reviews by christian people creeped me out. religious people are wierd.[/quote]

No, overly religious people are weird.

[quote]Fullback33 wrote:
all the reviews by christian people creeped me out. religious people are wierd.[/quote]

Atheists are weird too. See Stalin…There are 6 billion people on the world of all walks, you are going to have weirdos everywhere.

[quote]pat wrote:
Fullback33 wrote:

Atheists are weird too. See Stalin…There are 6 billion people on the world of all walks, you are going to have weirdos everywhere.[/quote]

Though it’s usually the weirdo’s who have guns and bombs who are most noticed.

embrace the bell curve, for it is real.

[quote]pat wrote:
Fullback33 wrote:

Atheists are weird too. See Stalin…There are 6 billion people on the world of all walks, you are going to have weirdos everywhere.[/quote]

Everybody funny. You funny too.