music

I like specific songs…I listen to anything,but time for the gym usually revolves around Patera(Walk),Tool(Opiate,46 & 2,both take a while to get going)Nirvana(lithium),Led Zeppelin(Communication Breakdown),Kid Rock(Prodigal Son,American Badass),Godsmack(Whatever)Nickelback(Leader of Man,Old Enough),AC/DC(Highway to Hell),Puddle in the Mudd(Control)…christ,I’ve got a million…

Dawg,

How did you get the soundtrack for mech warrior 2? Did you rip it off the game CD?

The sound of silence. Or the sound of one hand lifting or whatever.

Busta Rhymes “Break yo neck”, Puddle of Mudd “Blurry”, Union Underground, Slipknot and the “They’ll never take our freedom!” speech from Braveheart.

Slayer, Slayer, and more Slayer.

P.S. I do like sissy music like Godsmack for love making though.

creed,third eye blind,pearl jam, the doors, and blink 182

I second the motion on Slayer. Is there ANYTHING better than Reign in Blood?

Hey dude, I (2 posts before yours) put both system(of a down) and rage(against the machine) on the music I listen to. better get those glasses checked. :wink:

Henry Rollins (The Rollins Band), some AC/DC (74 Jailbreak) , Bon Scott was the man. Also some old VH.

Al, no, i didn’t rip it off the game CD although you could do that and just skip track one because track one is the actual information for gameplay, after track one there are 26 tracks of music each about 2 minutes long. If you just buy the game the music is on there and you can just put the game cd into the cd player.

DJ TIESTO, Ferry Corsten, Trance NRG, EuroNRG
Simply put, there is no substitute.

That nu-metal shit sucks ass!! Give me some Priest, Maiden, Halford, Nevermore, & Megadeth any day. Limp Dickhead is such an embarrasement to rock and roll!!

Anyone know what RAP is short for???
** C R A P ***

Bababooey, rap is alright, here, download the song “No Tears” by Scarface and listen to the lyrics. It is unbelievably good. “Look deep into the eyes of your mother fuckin killa, I want you to WITNESS your muther FUCKIN murder nigga.” Rap pumps me up if I am in the right mood for it.

Hair Of The Dog - Nazareth “now you’re messin’ with a son of a bitch”

I listen to the christian rock group PETRA. The cuts I like for working out are: armed and dangerous, second wind, run for the prize. On the softer side, anything by Amy Grant. On the nonchristian music scene, Bryan Adams

I just got the latest demo disc from a NJ based band called GUITBOX. This band is really amazing. There music is just awesome. I just saw them recently at a club out here and there were 10 times the people there than there were when I saw them just 6 months ago. There stuff is kick ass heavy ROCK. Not really metal but still heavy. Plus there singer isn’t singing like Creed or rapping which is what every other band out there seems to be doing.

In Flames, Rage Against the Machine, Ill Nino, American Head Charge, Biohazard. When the radio isn’t working, no one asks to play my tapes over the speakers for some reason.

Dunno who’s into old sabbath, but White Zombie covered Children of the Grave a while back, and when I heard it,… damn!, I don’t think I’ve ever gotten so fired up in my life!

Steve vai’s Pasion and Warfare!