T Nation

Music You Like That Would Surprise Others

Soundtrack from Vikings show and other Norse themed war music. Love it during workouts, makes my blood boil

interesting shit man … you ever listen to Amon Amarth?

I haven’t but sounds angry, I like it

Briefly coming out of retirement to drop some serious goodies for Pink Floyd fans… These are very recently releases of the 1980 Wall tour. Decent quality, full shows, very new… Do not know how long they will be up, I suspect some 40th anniversary Blu-rays on the way I am sure. These are recent discoveries.
Pink Floyd at a musical high point, if not personally hating each other… Worth watching… Enjoy!

I saw them live at a little venue here in Pittsburgh probably 10+ years ago or so. Very good show. All kinds of happy hippy stuff and lots of fun. I’m surprised to see an Aussie recognize them!

Ive heard they have done some shows in a place called “byron bay” out here in Aus land, its pretty much the stoner capitol of Australia which doesnt surprise me. Im pretty sure that song is in ever 90’s rom-com which is how I knew of it, but im a pretty big fan of folk music so I dont mind there stuff