Music You Like That Would Surprise Others

For some reason I like this… When I first heard it I thought it sounded like a Bob Dylan song.

1 Like

I’m about the biggest EDM/ drum and bass banger at least down here in the South.

People look at me weird because they expect me to come around blaring TuPac or Lil Wayne.

1 Like

and so many other songs by them but for w/e reason this song is my most liked by them/her

This
4am, walking into the gym hoodie on, headphones in
Gets me in the mood to fuck shit up 24/7
#masterchief #neverforget

2 Likes

I’ve been listening to Wagner lately - downloaded the complete Die Walkure.

Also rediscovered Mussorgsky - been digging his Pictures at an Exhibition and Night on Bald Mountain. Ah Fantasia…introduced me to such great works of music

I really surprised a friend with this one once, a lot of my friends just assume that I am mostly just into heavy music or rock since that is what I usually listen to (in my younger days it was mostly punk rock). I like a lot of different genres though.

1 Like
1 Like
4 Likes

I actually like Stapleton too. I saw him in concert in July. He’s pretty good live.

1 Like

Happy cake day!

1 Like

Saw him in August, he is pretty talented, I enjoyed his music even though I’m more of an ‘upbeat’ music type of guy (Think Garth Brooks, Chris Ledoux) when it comes to country. His set was pretty low key…not that that stopped anyone from honky-tonkin’ and fightin’ in the crowd, haha.

The Beach Boys and surfer rock.

Maybe not hugely surprising but certainly unexpected.

4 Likes

Okay, I dug that. They used instruments and everything.

1 Like

Lionel was a badass in his day…

Helen Mirren and Isabella Rossellini!

Two hotties back in the day.

Luke coombs whole music set pretty much gets played twice a day for me
Have been listening to him for a couple of years now and I have never gotten sick of his music

2 Likes

The most beautiful voices I’ve ever heard. From zombies.

@Spock81, I don’t know if you’ve seen any videos from How It Should Have Ended but, given your enthusiasm for superheroes and such, you might appreciate this song and their YouTube channel.

1 Like

When It Rains it Pours!