Music--What Do You Listen To?

Anyways, what music do you listen to (if any) while while working out? I can listen to anything, from some Rap to Johnny Cash. Other shit I listen to is some rockabilly/psychobilly, Motorhead and other shit like that, and some punk/oi!

And actually, sometimes I’m not even in the mood to listen to music, it all depends on the day I guess, hehe.

on the outside…Im a hardcore house junkie…thas all I listen to…on the outside…

The Gym on the other hand…some straight gangsta rap. My favorite work out song is…

The Game - Westside Story

…something about that angry piano sound that pushes me for the extra rep…

For me, hands down the best workout album of all time is Rancid - 2000.

Also, even if you don’t like most rock, check out any Thin Lizzy. You might not have heard the band name, but you definetly know some of their somgs. ‘The boys are back in town’ is thin lizzy. Such a pump up band!

Cam

SLAYER

I forgot to mention that I like listening to the older, punkier Offspring, and anything by System of a Down (just 2 examples).

Rage

last workout was t-rex and hankIII.

When I work out it’s always Angra. It’s just damn good power metal. Otherwise I’ll listen to a variety of rock/metal, jazz, classical, etc.

[quote]scottiscool wrote:
Rage [/quote]

Excellent choice, they are in my playlist somewhere also.

Damn near everything except rap and country. I’m a big Rush, Dream Theater, and Type O Negative fan, but I’m not kidding that I listen to just about everything. I have every Enya CD except the latest one, and yes, I do actually enjoy listening to them.

Velvet revolver of course

I find it funny that every three weeks a new thead like this pops up.

atreyu
hatebreed
killswitch engage
slipknot
pantera
prong
godsmack
disturbed
fear factory
megadeth
metallica
slayer