Music to Lift By

More importantly: when the hell are Van Halen and David Lee Roth finally gonna’ get back together?!

Radiohead, The Chemical Brothers, The Stooges, Black Sabbath, RATM

Some excellent selections on this thread. I’ve thought of some selections that nobody seems to have thought of. The Spawn soundtrack, Mortal Combat soundtrack (any of them), anyone remember God Lives Underwater? Don’t forget Alice in Chains (whatever happened to Layne?), STP (any album except Songs From the Vatican Gift Shop), Incubus, Filter, Sevendust, Prodigy, Local H, Drain STH.
Slayer: I agree that Limp Bizkit sucks. I bet you consider Disturbed (doesn’t suck) and Papa Roach posers too. Add to that list Kid Rock, POD, (hed)PE. Oh yeah, U2 SUCKS!

Dude, Reinventing the Steel is Pantera’s worst album bar none. Far Beyond Driven is it. You can’t workout to Linkin Park, try Soulfly.

Im with Hyok and Pac - no music when I lift cause it tends to distract me. I go to a small gym with no music (where I insist everyone must be very quiet “like a church” - not true but I sometimes wish it was). Having said that, my 6 cd stacker contains 2 Limp Bizkit cds (3 dollar bill rules), 2 Rage (Renegades for mine), Meth and Red, and Blur (somethin mushy to not scare the ladies).

I heard that linkin park are actors miming metal remixes of old Backstreet Boys tracks for young kids. From their single it sounds like it might be true…

Anything my ex girl friend liked to listen to, that b#$%h can work me into such a fiery rage that I will rip the roof off the gym and toss it a few blocks.

Im really not a violent guy, but s$&% happens!

For workin’ out- Everclear,Van Halen with SammyHagar,Aerosmith, Kid Rock,“Whitey Ford sings the Blues”, Metallica,“Alternative” rock, Motown music, Chumbawampa (sp?)“I get knocked down”. For Romantic music- Jazz, blues,and Van Morrison.

Panter, Type-O-Negative, Danzig, WWF Vol. 4 (Triple H and Jericho), Mortal Kombat (all of 'em), Godsmack, My Own Victim (anyone else from around Louisville?), Hed (pe), NIN,Static X, Disturbed, older Metallica, Megadeth, Motorhead, Paindriver, Drown, U.P.O, powderburn…I have an mp3 player, so I listen to all at once, and it CAN’T SKIP!

Danzig,COC,Monster Magnet,Tool,Anthrax,Black Sabbath,Alice In Chains.All new-jack spikey-haired Korn wanna-be bands SUCK!

OOOhhh Maximus! Now THAT is a sexy Movie Star.
I think it’s his voice (among other things)My boyfriend wants to know why I always like the short guys. LOL! My boyfriend is 6’2.

If you like Slipknot check out Mudvayne, they’re just as loud and heavy as Slipknot. Staind is a great fucking band. I also like Project 86, Linkin Park, old Metallica, Deftones,Pantera, and any other Ozzfest worth bands.

Goldberg’s entrance music. Nuff said.

Old aerosmith, stevie ray vaughn,kiss,van halen anything similar to these bands.

woah woah someone choad i think said pappa roach where posers but kid rock is good? kid rap and roll is terriable! he cant even get his own riffs he steals them from old metallica and acdc and covers them with his lame version of rap and rock. only people like biohazard can pull off the rap and roll. anyways i also like to lift to punk sometimes but it usually makes me laugh. id say the all time greatest workout band is pantera especially the song becoming. yall should check out taproot too they rock!
-G

i carry 2 cds with me. one is a tool, nin, rage against the machine, marilyn manson tear your lungs out sort of mix for motivation. the other is the first hackers soundtrack. either way it gets me going over the teeny bopper music they play over the speakers.