Music Suggestions

Hahahahaha got it just to know currently the song that made me lift 150kg is ready for war, so I hope the anthem is the answer to that :joy:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank you very much for you help, all, now that’s what I call a serious playlist refreshment :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

https://forums.t-nation.com/t/youre-a-strongman-camko-hogwarts-gym-of-liftcraft-and-f-ckery/238357/295

1 Like

Thank you very much!!!

straight up thought you said “watch The Roots smash this Backstreet Boys medley”, was kind of upset. Then realized what you actually said and was pleasantly surprised. Dope.

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

I’ve been over that bridge (set of bridges) more times than I can count.

Thank you will give them a shot too!!

For rock, look up ‘Danny Waysted’ channels on youtube -tons of high energy 80s style bands never heard of (full albums!) and all the big names as well

1 Like

@RampantBadger
Yeah, I’ve listened some things already and I find you’re right, I’ll come back for a better search and I’m sure it won’t dissapont me :wink:

I’ve only crossed them twice (once across, then back), but I visited that cemetery in the videos. I found it fascinating. The number of people who were born in other countries and died in Vicksburg really told a story of the settling of that area, and much of our country. I can scarcely imagine the courage (or desperation) it took to leave everything you knew to come to what was a largely unsettled wilderness.

1 Like

So good.

Thanks !!!

1 Like

HEAVY METAL MUSIC??? I can def help out in that department. Heavy metal covers a very wide spread of subgenres so I’m listing a shit ton of songs

Heavy Metal: classic heavy metal sound

Death metal: a more aggressive extreme style of heavy metal, very distorted, down tuned guitars, dark, low pitched growling vocals

Thrash metal
Extreme subgenre of metal that is unique in its fast tempo, extreme aggression (this is the type of metal one can seriously bang their head too) and general awesomeness

Toxic Holocaust - Acid Fuzz - YouTube (actually this one is blackened thrash metal)

Melodic death metal
Signature death metal with more melody and sometimes clean vocals

Black metal (anti religious metal), very atmospheric, typically very extreme, sometimes more so than death metal but not as much as brutaldeath

Brutal death metal: death metal amped up to 1000

Metalcore: I tend to see this as more hardcore punk, which is an awesome genre in its own but metalcore is hardcore punk with elements of extreme metal, sometimes focusing more on the metal element (heavy hardcore is hardcore punk and extreme metal with more hardcore punk, I’ll list examples of both).

(metalcore)

(Metalcore)

(heavy hardcore)

(heavy hardcore)

Death core (death metal crossed with metalcore and hardcore punk)

(yea bring the horizon was much harder before it went poppy)

Now you have like a million new songs/bands to listen to yeeeeeeeeet

5 Likes

Hahahahaha that’s the most complete list I could’ve asked under those circumstances I mean in a blog!!
Thaaaaaanks so much you will actually help me discover more than I was thinking and this is amazing!

If you want more music like this band check out the genre of music known as “digital hardcore”, it fits the description of this band.