Music Suggestions

I know there are a lot of music threads on here but they are are usually “What you listen to at the gym”. I am looking for some opinions on music I SHOULD be listening to or your favorite music. I listen to music from all genres…well all but a few but, being young a lot of all bands or singers I have never heard of.

So, any opinions on good artists or songs are welcomed, all but certain bands, groups whatever they are like Mastadon I can’t listen to that music. Sure the drumming and guitar are o.k but the damn voices stress me out I can’t understand a damn thing the say.

Here is a sample of music I listen to:

The Roots
Nas
Jay-z
Lupe Fiasco
Kanye
Joss Stone
Sam Cooke
Mos Def
Saliva
Clutch
Seether
Stevie Ray
Kenny Wayne Sheppard
Shooter Jennings
Robert E. Keene
Lefty Frizzell
Ryan Bingham
Michael Buble
Amos Lee (Check Him Out)

I like listening to Muse or Daft Punk when working out.

i like listening to nirvana, shinedown, bands of that sort when just relaxing.

but in the gym i listen to throwdown, mudvayne. heavy stuff obviously.

i listen too alot of different hip hop and rap, im just starting too listen too different kinds of rock but the different artists i listen too are

jay-z, nas, freeway, biggie smalls, beanie sigel, rick ross, talib kweli, common, mos def, young jeezy, blood raw(his debut is a solid 3.5-4/5), cormega, outkast, nelly, jean grae, immortal technique, 3-6 mafia, young gunz, cold, taproot, rage against the machine, AZ, wu-tang clan, redman, joel ortiz, saigon, jadakiss, styles, sheek, dmx, lil wayne, flo-rida, young joc, rakim, krs one, cool kids, kidz in the hall, z-ro, scarface, trae, devin the dude, slick rick, the beatles, eric clapton, bjork, dizzee rascal, justin timberlake

i listen to a lot of music, only times i’m not listening to music it seems like is when i’m at work. I know for a fact there are artists im forgetting about however in the last 12 months i’ve bought over 300 cd’s and listened to them all atleast twice, sounds like im pulling myself lol so i’ll stop now

Killswitch Engage, As I Lay Dying, Shadows Fall, Destroy the Runner, A Day to Remember, Diecast, Bullet for My Valentine, Comeback Kid, Coheed & Cambria, Escape the Fate

Jay-Z, Kanye West, UGK, Lil’ Wayne, Lupe Fiasco, Beanie Sigel, Notorious BIG, Boot Camp Clique, Brother Ali, Young Jeezy, Outkast

Bob Sieger, Phil Collins, Journey, Guns N Roses, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Lynard Skynard, Allman Bros., Billy Joel