T Nation

Music is the Weapon

Any workout is powered by motivation. Some days it comes easier than others but someone that always gets me jacked is music. Music is the fuel that drives your brain insane at the gym.

Im looking for some very hardcore metal/rock that makes you wanna fuck up the weights and then some…

I already listen to slipknot,skinless,mushroomhead,pantera,system of a down,disturbed,nile,body count,coal chamber and shit like that.
However my music is getting old and therefore my motivation is too.

I would really appreciate ideas. Thanks brothers.

You’re Welcome

Kumite, kumite, kumite, kumite.

[quote]FlexOnBitches wrote:
Any workout is powered by motivation. Some days it comes easier than others but someone that always gets me jacked is music. Music is the fuel that drives your brain insane at the gym.

Im looking for some very hardcore metal/rock that makes you wanna fuck up the weights and then some…

I already listen to slipknot,skinless,mushroomhead,pantera,system of a down,disturbed,nile,body count,coal chamber and shit like that.
However my music is getting old and therefore my motivation is too.

I would really appreciate ideas. Thanks brothers.

[/quote]

Coal chamber… now that’s a name I haven’t heard in a long time.

I used to listen to almost all those bands a decade ago. I mostly listen to rap/hip-hop in the gym now.

I had no idea the vocalist for devildriver was the same guy from coal chamber. That just blew my mind.

Please… NOT another one of these threads!

Now that i think of it wasn’t Music is the weapon the title of that shitty arcade game with Aerosmith in it.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Please… NOT another one of these threads![/quote]

Agreed!

I came to tell everyone that I quit my job and will now get paid in a very strange yet incredibly lucrative way…I get a nickel every time a thread about heavy metal music is made on T Nation.

I’d have to say this song makes me “wanna fuck up the weights and then some”.

Aahhhh… but seriously, here ya go

This is one of my favorites. If you like working out to fairly hard(IMO, I’m not a metal connoisseur), but well composed music, they’re worth looking into.

tweet

how heavy ya want ya lil bitch?

turn ur speakers all the way up and try the first 30 seconds of this on for size XD

maybe a lil faster paced death metal for ya ass?

Terminator Salvation gets my blood up

[quote]treco wrote:
Terminator Salvation gets my blood up

Fucking A! That was great!

And finally for deadlift days…

I love the title of this thread.