Music As Heavy As Our Weights

Breakdowns as heavy as your moms saggy tits

Survival of the fittest you alpha males

Put this on your pod and lift everything!

Love,
Gator Bait Tebow

Hahaha fucking hilarious… I’ll stick with Pantera for now.

I’m bone, brain, and cock. Deep down STRONGER THAN ALL!!

This should be moved or deleted, but I’m having a tough time with this one.

At least the guy is a Gator.

this shit is pretty stupid

Somewhere, Tim Tebow is shaking his head…

SPAM!

hmm, typing that made me hungry, time to eat.

Ask your girlfriend how much I bench

[quote]TIM TEBOW wrote:
Ask your girlfriend how much I bench[/quote]

Ask your mum about the size of my crank.

[quote]Polish Rifle wrote:
TIM TEBOW wrote:
Ask your girlfriend how much I bench

Ask your mum about the size of my crank.[/quote]

Look on the left side at the band member names, each one is just as laughable as the next.

LOL @ Sean Hannity!

The music reminds me of the shit my friend and I would come up with on our guitars in the garage when we were 16. He lived with the guitarist for the punk band Bonecrusher, so we had access to their gear.

We mostly screamed about sluts and wiggers though.

I think this is the same band that posted one of these a few weeks back.

No one liked them then, either.

Oh God No!

So last saturday morning im in the gym, tearing up the 200lb dumbells and the gym manager comes over and starts giving me sh1t about snapping sum bars squating n sh1t. Hes like “those bars werent built to handle that kinda weight” so i tell him “your face wasnt built to handle my 18’s” so he backs off like a pussy and goes back to his desk.

Im half way into my 5 hourr routine, musta had about half a ton over my head when some guy in a cheap assed suit comes over. His glasses damn near cracked seeing me shifting some serious pounds. Im like “what the **** u want son?” and hes all sorry n sh1t for bustin in on my session. He tells me hes from some huge ass company, they heard about me, how im serious sh1t in the muscle world, they had to send someone down to check on this polish revolution.

Hes all ike “we want you to back our new supplment” so i throw down the weights and tell him “go find a protein pussy, im natural jacked” but hes all grinin n sh1t telling me their new blend is 100% prtoeins free, meant for professional athletes like me. Tells me hes got a quarter mil in his briefcase and a first class ticket to the labs to do some testing n sh1t, see if im on board.

Flew out to the lab thst night, some kind nasa sh1t, they got pictures of me all over the walls, studying my jacked frame, wanna know how my muscles work. Hook me up to sum machines, testing my strength, scene like right outta Rocky 4 except i aint no fake ass actor, .Went off the scale on every damn test, got f@gs in white coats running all over the place, alarms going off everywhere, musta blown the computers or sum sh1t, they aint built to calculate muscle this dense. One guys tries to xray my biceps, see how deep these diamond cuts go, problem is the pussy assed xrays cant pass through my fibras, turns out my body is like a piece of lead, theyaint never seen sh1t like this before,

ABout an hour later and they bring me some samples, got my face on the container, marketing knew my polska good looks will help shift a couple hundred million boxes of this sh1t. Comes in two flavors, vanilla and jack daniels. Im like “this sh1t work?” and the management starts laughing “hell, no, its just grounded up bones n sh1t, meant for pussys with weak ass genetics who cant grow muscles natural” Me n the directors hollering for a good 20 mins at the thought of those b1tches who buy this sh1t thinking they gonna get jacked. just a pay day to me though son.

Signed a couple hundred autographs for the directors n workers, got in a quick bicep workout then flew the **** home with another 2 mil.

This is pretty funny. From the comments

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
So last saturday morning im in the gym, tearing up the 200lb dumbells and the gym manager comes over and starts giving me sh1t about snapping sum bars squating n sh1t. Hes like “those bars werent built to handle that kinda weight” so i tell him “your face wasnt built to handle my 18’s” so he backs off like a pussy and goes back to his desk.

Im half way into my 5 hourr routine, musta had about half a ton over my head when some guy in a cheap assed suit comes over. His glasses damn near cracked seeing me shifting some serious pounds. Im like “what the **** u want son?” and hes all sorry n sh1t for bustin in on my session. He tells me hes from some huge ass company, they heard about me, how im serious sh1t in the muscle world, they had to send someone down to check on this polish revolution.

Hes all ike “we want you to back our new supplment” so i throw down the weights and tell him “go find a protein pussy, im natural jacked” but hes all grinin n sh1t telling me their new blend is 100% prtoeins free, meant for professional athletes like me. Tells me hes got a quarter mil in his briefcase and a first class ticket to the labs to do some testing n sh1t, see if im on board.

Flew out to the lab thst night, some kind nasa sh1t, they got pictures of me all over the walls, studying my jacked frame, wanna know how my muscles work. Hook me up to sum machines, testing my strength, scene like right outta Rocky 4 except i aint no fake ass actor, .Went off the scale on every damn test, got f@gs in white coats running all over the place, alarms going off everywhere, musta blown the computers or sum sh1t, they aint built to calculate muscle this dense. One guys tries to xray my biceps, see how deep these diamond cuts go, problem is the pussy assed xrays cant pass through my fibras, turns out my body is like a piece of lead, theyaint never seen sh1t like this before,

ABout an hour later and they bring me some samples, got my face on the container, marketing knew my polska good looks will help shift a couple hundred million boxes of this sh1t. Comes in two flavors, vanilla and jack daniels. Im like “this sh1t work?” and the management starts laughing “hell, no, its just grounded up bones n sh1t, meant for pussys with weak ass genetics who cant grow muscles natural” Me n the directors hollering for a good 20 mins at the thought of those b1tches who buy this sh1t thinking they gonna get jacked. just a pay day to me though son.

Signed a couple hundred autographs for the directors n workers, got in a quick bicep workout then flew the **** home with another 2 mil.

This is pretty funny. From the comments[/quote]

“Yea I fuckin grunt when I get my swell on at the gym. That’s because everyone should see how jacked and tan I am.”

[quote]Rhino Jockey wrote:

“Yea I fuckin grunt when I get my swell on at the gym. That’s because everyone should see how jacked and tan I am.”[/quote]

Or how pasty and white I am!

(sorry it was a long winter)

[quote]That One Guy wrote:

This is pretty funny. From the comments[/quote]

Unforgivable.

Are you The_Real_Tim_Tebow ?

I swear it isn’t a rick roll.