T Nation

Muscular Females

If anyone is curious as to what a muscular man would look like with implants, check this girl out…

http://www.isabelleturell.com/

or, for a nude shot:
http://www.billdobbins.net/PUBLIC/pages/Web_pages/Samples/pages/Isabelle_Turell_jpg.html

Goddammit! I knew what the pics would look like, I knew that they would horrify and confuse me, but I went and looked anyway. Dammit.

That guy has some perky nips.

That “woman” is disgusting!

I like a girl that has some muscle on her. Those implants look terrible, she’s a little too muscular and that face…

Muscles is fine as long as a woman looks like a woman. That’s my cutoff. But I’ve also been told to try everything once in life.

Ah! My eyes!

[quote]samdiesel wrote:
I like a girl that has some muscle on her. Those implants look terrible, she’s a little too muscular and that face…

Muscles is fine as long as a woman looks like a woman. That’s my cutoff. But I’ve also been told to try everything once in life.[/quote]

I agree. I prefer muscle over no muscle anyday (except if there is TOO much muscle, like the woman shown above).

A woman just should’t have that much muscle what turn-off.

I think this woman can’t decide if she wants to look like a man or woman.

Those implants are freaky.

I wouldn’t hit it!

Looks like something from Chernobyl.

if i saw that at the gym…I would tell the dude to take off his wig and take the cinna-bons out of his shirt…HORRID

That’s just just WROOOONG!

before she got bitten by some kind of anabolic spider, and got those hideous implants–her surgeon should be ashamed–she was actually a pretty good lookin’ girl.

In the nude shot, probably holding her hands in front to obscure the enlarged clitoris. If not for that, I could be persuaded. Judging from the face, it looks like she might have been hot once.

I have seen far worse. The low body fat she is sporting makes it look far worse. She does not look as scary as that “minotaur” woman that appeared in powerful images last week.

LOL!
Women shouldn’t take large amounts of steroids!
But those implants…man I can’t get that out of my mind. I bet she always had small breasts–judging from the previous pictures–and as she got lower in body fat they went away and she got scared.
Poor girl. Or maybe she just likes looking kind of like a freak?