T Nation

Muscles twitching

My girlfriend told me the other day that when sleeping at night i have big time muscle spasms (sp.) She said that i have been doing it ever since she has known me, which is about 2 years now, but she has never said anything because she just thought nothing of it. But she said that it is getting to the point to where i wake her up in the middle of the night.
Has anyone else had twitching problems like this when they sleep…

My gf also twitches in her sleep. She doesn’t believe me when I tell her but she does…doesn’t really bother me though.

Sounds like the jimmy legs. Do what Frank & Estelle Costanza did, get separate beds.

Actually, my girlfriend told me the same thing recently. She said my chest and arms twitch at night and that it’s annoying sometimes because it wakes her up… i’m curious to why this happens too?

Don’t know if this will help. Have you tried using ZMA before you go to sleep. The spasm could be from deficiency in certain minerals. Try stretching the whole body before going to sleep to relax any tight muscles. I know this is a shot in the dark, but it doesn’t hurt to try.

Blaze K. www.blazeworld.com

hey blaze, nice…site grin (but you should list sizes for your video clips so people have an idea on load times)