Muscles Are Making Me Dumb

Think of it as adding to your toolbox. Like BBB said, now you have strength when before you didn’t. So at that point you had to compensate with intellect. Sometimes brains are called for, while other times you need strength, but now you have both.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Yo Momma wrote:
Rek wrote:
I’m a smart guy, but the stronger I get the more I see muscle as the solution in place of brains.

They don’t need to be mutually exclusive, you know.

Exactly. After every great book I read…I immediately rip it in half and then rub the book halves all over my shirtless body while screaming, “Hellz Yeah!” with a German accent right before doing one handed push ups.

[/quote]

I LOLd :smiley:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Yo Momma wrote:
Rek wrote:
I’m a smart guy, but the stronger I get the more I see muscle as the solution in place of brains.

Exactly. After every great book I read…I immediately rip it in half and then rub the book halves all over my shirtless body while screaming, “Hellz Yeah!” with a German accent right before doing one handed push ups.

[/quote]

Ich liebe es wenn ein Plan funktioniert!

Anyone who guesses from which serie this comes from gets a cookie.

[quote]Tatsu wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Yo Momma wrote:
Rek wrote:

Ich liebe es wenn ein Plan funktioniert!

Anyone who guesses from which serie this comes from gets a cookie.[/quote]

A Team!