Musclemissions. Seriously? Seriously.

I’m convinced that this site is under a direct, all-out, full-frontal assault from motherfuckers from BB.com and that they have invaded the SAMA forum. It’s turned to absolute shit and I am fully convinced that there is some sort of coordinated, large-scale operation now underway. We have been invaded by foreigners and our sovereignty as an elitist, muscle-building-devoted site is being threatened by a shadowy and mysterious enemy who operates under the guise of '10ers, as well as people with a much earlier join date who have less than a hundred posts under their belt and then suddenly have bombarded the site with numerous inane posts. It’s as if they’ve been lurking in the shadows, waiting, biding their time to strike. And the time is NOW! This is clearly the work of a sophisticated, well-coordinated organization and THEY MUST BE STOPPED! What are we, as T-Nationers, going to DO ABOUT IT?!?!?!?!?!?

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
I’m convinced that this site is under a direct, all-out, full-frontal assault from motherfuckers from BB.com and that they have invaded the SAMA forum. It’s turned to absolute shit and I am fully convinced that there is some sort of coordinated, large-scale operation now underway. We have been invaded by foreigners and our sovereignty as an elitist, muscle-building-devoted site is being threatened by a shadowy and mysterious enemy who operates under the guise of '10ers, as well as people with a much earlier join date who have less than a hundred posts under their belt and then suddenly have bombarded the site with numerous inane posts. It’s as if they’ve been lurking in the shadows, waiting, biding their time to strike. And the time is NOW! This is clearly the work of a sophisticated, well-coordinated organization and THEY MUST BE STOPPED! What are we, as T-Nationers, going to DO ABOUT IT?!?!?!?!?!?[/quote]

Slit many throats?

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
I’m convinced that this site is under a direct, all-out, full-frontal assault from motherfuckers from BB.com and that they have invaded the SAMA forum. It’s turned to absolute shit and I am fully convinced that there is some sort of coordinated, large-scale operation now underway. We have been invaded by foreigners and our sovereignty as an elitist, muscle-building-devoted site is being threatened by a shadowy and mysterious enemy who operates under the guise of '10ers, as well as people with a much earlier join date who have less than a hundred posts under their belt and then suddenly have bombarded the site with numerous inane posts. It’s as if they’ve been lurking in the shadows, waiting, biding their time to strike. And the time is NOW! This is clearly the work of a sophisticated, well-coordinated organization and THEY MUST BE STOPPED! What are we, as T-Nationers, going to DO ABOUT IT?!?!?!?!?!?[/quote]

Slit many throats?[/quote]

Dude, come on. Slitting fucking throats is so six months ago. Snapping floating ribs is what’s IN now.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Dude, come on. Slitting fucking throats is so six months ago. Snapping floating ribs is what’s IN now.[/quote]

Hmm. Why not both?

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Dude, come on. Slitting fucking throats is so six months ago. Snapping floating ribs is what’s IN now.[/quote]

When is the ole icepick through the base of the skull going to make a comeback?

Kind of off topic, but what “deaths of two Mr. Olympia contenders” are they talking about?

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]

You mean it went out of style? Shit, where the hell have I been? Why wasn’t there a memo on this? Someone should really let people know this stuff.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[/quote]

Wintertime. It’s a winter thing.

[quote]Madman2 wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]

You mean it went out of style? Shit, where the hell have I been? Why wasn’t there a memo on this? Someone should really let people know this stuff.[/quote]

The only thing that never goes out of style is collapsing tracheas. That shit is like good ol’ blue jeans. The styles/methods may change, but the jeans themselves never go out of style, just like a crushed windpipe never does.

This makes so much sense…bodybuilding is just a front to get kids to worship SATAN.

I KNEW IT!!!

They’re fucking TAKING OVER!!! Where the fuck is the Count when we need him? They must have kidnapped him. They kidnapped THE COUNT!!! Oh shit, I’m fucking next, they’re gonna kidnap me and then, just to send a message, they’re gonna slit my fucking throat! How long, Oh Lord? How long??? They’re all around us, they’ve got us surrounded. Today SAMA, tomorrow Jim FUCKING Wendler!!! Motherfucking BB.com trolls! Is nothing SACRED anymore???

May I just add that the Five Finger Punch of Death has never truly seen its due as a death dealing technique.

Dim Mak, baby…that’s where it’s at.