Musclemissions. Seriously? Seriously.

Thought this was hilarious.

Hahahaha

Holy shit that’s nuts.

They mention that Joe and Ben Weider are satanists and that the article from a July 1991 article in M&F (“Are You an Apollonian or Dionysian Bodybuilder?”) which I remember and quite liked should’ve been called “WHICH DEMON ARE YOU POSSESSED WITH?” lol!

Also, they say they have a video : "Arnold Schwarzenegger Used A Form Of Sorcery During The Taping Of The Bodybuilding Documentary Film “Pumping Iron” ’ but they say you have to log on to view it. Forget that.

Well, at least this site is not mentioned on the first page.

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:
Well, at least this site is not mentioned on the first page.[/quote]

YET.

I know, its fucking hilarious. Im hoping its just one big hoax. but then they go on about ppl on bb.com hating catholics so they have a big rage against that. its fucking just weird.

Actually musclemissions is kinda old news, but yeah, they’re 100% serious…it’s scary, in a cult scary way.

The demon bodybuilder has a pretty small waist and a nice v taper :slight_smile:

The freemasons aren’t devil worshipers. That site is ridiculous. What’s sad is some people are that gullible.

[quote]pro-a-ggression wrote:
I know, its fucking hilarious. Im hoping its just one big hoax. but then they go on about ppl on bb.com hating catholics so they have a big rage against that. its fucking just weird. [/quote]

everyone hates we Catholics, thats nothing new.

on the other hand, according to the front page bb.com teaches kids how to make steroids…they couldnt post it if it wasnt true!

every article ends with an exclamation point !

GAHHH

While I certainly believe people that crazy exist, I wonder if that website isn’t just an attempt to get money from either paranoid parents and/or people who find amusement from those articles. You can only see a handful of things unless you pay.

Usually people that crazy passionate about their insanity want to spread the word, not lock it down unless you’re willing to pay. That is what makes me wonder if it’s more of a $$ gimmick.

This has opened my eyes. Things will never be the same now

[quote]Squiggles wrote:
While I certainly believe people that crazy exist, I wonder if that website isn’t just an attempt to get money from either paranoid parents and/or people who find amusement from those articles. You can only see a handful of things unless you pay.

Usually people that crazy passionate about their insanity want to spread the word, not lock it down unless you’re willing to pay. That is what makes me wonder if it’s more of a $$ gimmick.[/quote]

As crazy as they are, they do manage to make BB.com look like a bunch of dicks. I had forgotten about that guy killing himself as that whole site laughed and watched.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
The freemasons aren’t devil worshipers. That site is ridiculous. What’s sad is some people are that gullible.[/quote]

Yes, well you would say that wouldn’t you. You think we don’t know about how you recite incantations over your steaks? You think we didn’t find out about the pagan sacrifices, Professor X? Or should I say Professor Hex?!

[quote]:
I’d discovered a copy of Schwarzenegger’s autobiography, Arnold: The Education of a Bodybuilder. The book was filled with photos of Arnold in a variety of poses. His body looked like it had been carved out of solid granite. Some day I wanted to look like that.

On page 32 Schwarzenegger had written: “I announced to my family that I would no longer go to church, that I didn’t believe in it and didn’t have time to waste on it.”

That struck a note with me. The more I got into bodybuilding, the less I attended church, too.
[/quote]

[quote]:
I remember reading the July 1980 issue of Muscle & Fitness. The article was titled: “Who says Dreams Don’t Come True?” by Tom Platz, Mr. Universe. He said,

“I am turning people on to my religion. I’m a bodybuilding priest in a sense.”
[/quote]

there is truth to this site.

[quote]Squiggles wrote:

Usually people that crazy passionate about their insanity want to spread the word, not lock it down unless you’re willing to pay. That is what makes me wonder if it’s more of a $$ gimmick.[/quote]

I had forgotten about that guy killing himself as that whole site laughed and watched.[/quote]

I knew BB.com was fucked up, but like that, what the fuck happened ?
Nevermind, I’ll google it.

Why does it seems there’s a “Call it Satanism” trend going on lately ? It’s the 8th site I see on the internet that does that shit. Still a scam for money but I wonder if people fall to that crap.

Squats, milk and Satan.

Shit, I didn’t know you could build muscle with witchcraft… What the hell have I been working so hard for when it’s that easy?

That’s it. I’m quitting this bb nonsense once and for all.

GOOOH!

[quote]Squiggles wrote:

As crazy as they are, they do manage to make BB.com look like a bunch of dicks. I had forgotten about that guy killing himself as that whole site laughed and watched.[/quote]

True, true. BB.com is shite, but I wouldn’t delude myself into thinking that most people in TN’s forums (or most other forums, at that) would’ve given a shit about someone potentially killing himself while real-time streaming it.

forum culture != newsgroup culture

[quote]DeltaOne wrote:

[quote]Squiggles wrote:

I had forgotten about that guy killing himself as that whole site laughed and watched.[/quote]

I knew BB.com was fucked up, but like that, what the fuck happened ?
Nevermind, I’ll google it.
[/quote]

A guy said he would kill himself. The forum members basically dared him to do it while cracking jokes I assume like they did when my pic went up over there. The guy took some pills and laid on his bed with the camera rolling. It wasn’t until they noticed he wasn’t moving for a very long time that someone finally called the cops (this was apparently all filmed over the internet until the cops arrived). BB.com hits several news papers because of it mostly because of how many people were turning that into a joke until it went widely public.

There are too many “youtube babies” over there who think they can type whatever they want with no consequences.