T Nation

Musclemania Video Prep

Hey everyone,

I’m Stan, 25 yo and I’m entering my first show in 5 weeks: Musclemania France I’ll post here some news about my prep (vids and pics).

I hope you’ll enjoy this journey with me.

Stan

Ps: The picture is 7 weeks out so 2 weeks ago

Good luck in your show. To my non-expert eye, that is some sick conditioning for being 7 weeks out! What’s your training/nutrition plan going forward?

[quote]EyeDentist wrote:
Good luck in your show. To my non-expert eye, that is some sick conditioning for being 7 weeks out! What’s your training/nutrition plan going forward?[/quote]

Thank you my friend! I’m doing my best to get my bodyfat as low as possible.

I’m cycling ma carbs intake and doing HIT cardio 3 times a week.
My split is
Day 1: chest
Day 2: Back
Day 3: Delts
Day 4: Legs
Day 4: repeat day 1…

I take a day off whenever I feel it necessary.

Stan

New pic from yesterday: 5 weeks out my first show:

Stan

A little update of my prep to my 1st show: Musclemania France:

The pic is from saturday, 3 weeks out

Stan

Looking good! On your workout split, you didn’t note arms. Is that an oversight, or you trust your other exercises to stimulate your arms?

What is your height and what weight did you start your prep and where are you now - if you don’t mind my asking?

You’ll make a great debut. Grats again!

[quote]Quasi-Tech wrote:
Looking good! On your workout split, you didn’t note arms. Is that an oversight, or you trust your other exercises to stimulate your arms?

What is your height and what weight did you start your prep and where are you now - if you don’t mind my asking?

You’ll make a great debut. Grats again![/quote]

Thanks buddy!

Actually I’m working arms almost every workout just one exercise for biceps and one for triceps and 4 sets.

I’m 5’10 and 176lbs now and was 192lbs at the beginning of my prep :slight_smile:

Stan

Nice work Stan!! Best of Luck.

Looking good. How long have you been training? I hope one day that I can look similar.

[quote]BlueCollarTr8n wrote:
Nice work Stan!! Best of Luck.[/quote]

Thank you very much my friend! :smiley:

Stan

[quote]HiFiBoy wrote:
Looking good. How long have you been training? I hope one day that I can look similar.[/quote]

Thank you bro! I’m at the end of my 7th year of training non-stop :stuck_out_tongue: I’m sure you will buddy!

Keep it up!

Stan

New picture update at 2 weeks out!

Stan

Finally I’m also entering the Physique category so here’s a quick preview:

Stan

Looking great!

Definitely looking good! Can’t wait for results :slight_smile:

S

Nice work. What is your tactic to get this level of dryness this far out?