Muscle Physiology and Supps

Have a question for the physiology tech heads regarding myofibrillar hypertrophy.
As a sprinter, my strength training and weight lifting is geared around myofibrillar hypertrophy and not sarcoplasmic hypertrophy. The reason being, I am trying to gain as much strength as possible with as little mass as possible.

To accomplish this I am doing about 3 sets with 3,2 and 1 reps at almost max weight. I am trying to invite as many myofibrils to the party as i can get.
Now with muscle food such as Anaconda Anabolic Load or the Surges are they going to be an aid, a hinderance or do I just not need them as I’m not totally trashing the muscle with long reps/sets, and my goal isn’t building muscle mass? I would think they would still be beneficial.

I’d really like to get all the help I can get to build strength. I am taking Receptormax everyday as that seems to fit the bill but I’d love to have something to drink pre and post workout that might help invite those myo’s to hang around and also recover quickly although if I exercise correcly I should minimize lactic acid.

I understand WOF is more geared toward endurance work so that is probably not needed.
Anaconda Anabolic Load looks good with the leucine-rich casein hydrolysate and citrulline malate and the creatine which is great for sprinting and beta-alanine.
Not to mention the proteins. I am also taking Metabolic Drive Complete for protein but am a little concerned as I’ve put on about 9 lbs since using it (should have got low carb.)
The awesome thing with bodybuuilders is they KNOW their muscle physiology so I thought I’d throw the question out there.

Any opinions appreciated!