Muscle on Very Tight Budget

[quote]Georgi Nikolaev wrote:
And my best arm-weight ration - 19 inches 190 lbs.

[/quote]

Not to be an ass but what the fuck is an arm to weight ratio? As apposed to having 19 inch arms at 210lbs,220lbs? Kinda stupid thinking in terms like that… Nice guns though

What is arms-to-weight ratio? What’s wrong with it? Is it better to have 19’s at 190, or 1:10, and on the other hand¸ 19’s at 210 and a 1:11 ratio?

6’ 190 and arms that measure 19"… that’s insane

As I told you before, lazy people have financial limitations EVERYWHERE in the world. Shame for my country.

[quote]Isis. wrote:
As I told you before, lazy people have financial limitations EVERYWHERE in the world. Shame for my country. [/quote]

What do u mean? I am not lazy and in 2-3 years (evrything is planned already) I’d have no more limitations of this kind. So far it is true, though. Shame for MY country.

You guys, for the majority, are very ignorant of the fact that he is Russian and is wearing camo.

The Russian army is the toughest service in the world at the moment, having the highest suicide rate and the highest murder by beating rate.
Plus you probably dont know anything about the Russian social system? And what it means to have financial limitations in Russia is being well under wellfare in America. Try living off of 50 bucks for a month and build his physique.

He is bulgarian and we’re famous for our high expectations from life and zero will to achieve them. It’s always somebody else’s fault for our failures.

A few months ago he posted a topic about living on 5 bucks a day in his SHITTY country. Well, I was living on 10 bucks a day in New York and was still able to afford normal food. Right now back in Bulgaria with 5 bucks i can afford more and better food. Besides, even in Bulgaria you’ve got no excuse for living on that kind of budget.

And what bothers me most, that there are way poorer countries in the world, but I’ve only seen bulgarians excusing themselves with that.

[quote]Isis. wrote:
He is bulgarian and we’re famous for our high expectations from life and zero will to achieve them. It’s always somebody else’s fault for our failures.

A few months ago he posted a topic about living on 5 bucks a day in his SHITTY country. Well, I was living on 10 bucks a day in New York and was still able to afford normal food. Right now back in Bulgaria with 5 bucks i can afford more and better food. Besides, even in Bulgaria you’ve got no excuse for living on that kind of budget.

And what bothers me most, that there are way poorer countries in the world, but I’ve only seen bulgarians excusing themselves with that. [/quote]
Wow there missy at first I was like :confused: then I checked out your pics and was like :D.

Yet can’t we keep it civil people? You don’t know him personally or his situation. So why bash and jump to conclusions?

Looking good but your arms just don’t look 19 inches to me, pic with a tape measure would confirm.

[quote]Isis. wrote:

And what bothers me most, that there are way poorer countries in the world, but I’ve only seen bulgarians excusing themselves with that. [/quote]

So your saying just because you, a female can eat adequately off 10 dollars he should be able to eat very well in Bulgaria off 5. I don’t see the logic you both probably have completely different calorie needs just to maintain let alone gain. How many calories do you get in? He probably needs twice the calories you need at the very least, if both your goals are size.

Listen, he does probably need 1000 more calories than me. He probably needs a few bucks more in eggs milk and so on. Ok, but that is not my point.

My point is that if you’re not willing to get a good education and/or work hard, you’re gonna be poor no matter which country you live in. Most US college students or McD employees cannot afford expensive supplements or perfect food either. How many of them come here and blame their ‘fucking country’ for not having become Arnold?

I don’t want to offend the guy, he’s got a decent physique, but that kind of attitude is simply moronic.

Most recent pic from 1st October. Gained a lot of water. 200 lbs.

Dear god, Isis, I know you, and it is just now that I realize it.
I blame BG so far, and not indefinetely.
Sure, I am changing things at this very moment.
I am saying the truth for my achievements so far, but as we look at the future - there it is truely shameful not to take control over your life, I perfectly agree. However, the desastrous starting point (place of residence and fisrt years of life) remains, even if one goes to a better place. Things just happen nicely much more rearely and even if they do happen, its definetely slower to achieve anything. So far, so good, enough said on that topic.

Yea, dude, I know it’s very hard when you don’t have strong support, but since you have achieved so much with so little, have pride in who you are and things will work out eventually. Good luck.

[quote]InTranceWeTrust wrote:
Georgi Nikolaev wrote:
And my best arm-weight ration - 19 inches 190 lbs.

Not to be an ass but what the fuck is an arm to weight ratio? As apposed to having 19 inch arms at 210lbs,220lbs? Kinda stupid thinking in terms like that… Nice guns though[/quote]

It isn’t the least bit stupid.

Ratio’s are EVERYTHING in the world of bodybuilding and aesthetic training.

If I told you that a man had 25 inch arms, you’d be impressed…until I told you that he weighed 400 lbs. at 40% BF.

When you see a physique, what you are seeing is a collection of bodyparts. You never see any one muscle group alone. You see things in pairs. Therefore, RATIO’s (the mathematical relationships between those pairs) are the single best measuring tool for forming a truly accurate and objective assessment of one’s physique.

Chest to waist, arm to waist, shoulder to waist, upper arm to lower arm, and all bodyparts to weight.

To look at ratio’s for everything is the proper thing to do.