Muscle Milk?

just got a 5 lb. tub of cookies and cream muscle milk. figured id try it out im switching from eas myoplex. what do u guys on this site think of muscle milk as in performance and results. advice would be greatly appreciated thx

If i were to drink muscle milk, I would just use it before bed. Defintely not a good post/pre postworkout supplement.

Its not sold on this site.

…not only is it ineffective, but also contains dangerous ingredients

if your refering to homocysteine, they took it out. Not that removing that substance makes it any better though.

Muscle milk did nothing for me.

Its expensive not very much protein per shake and after a while I got sick of it.

2 scoop whey
2 tbs peanut butter
1 cup milk

540 cals 60 protein

Dosent taste quite as good but more protein and calories = better results.

i have no comment on muscle milk, but i figure since we are talking about suppliments i’d ask a few questions… i just stared super pump 250 yesturday and i was wondering if u take it on off days too or just training days… also and most importantly, could this suppliment be bad for you, i know about nitric oxide and how that can be bad for u, but anything else?

Muscle Milk is fine.

I generally prefer to make my own pre-bed shakes, but when I come home tired (read: drunk) and I don’t feel like monkeying around with my blender it’s a good option.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
Muscle Milk is fine.

I generally prefer to make my own pre-bed shakes, but when I come home tired (read: drunk) and I don’t feel like monkeying around with my blender it’s a good option. [/quote]

i wish i would just drink muscle milk when i come home drunk.

i usually wind of mixing a little bit of everything in my fridge together and thinking it is the best damn culinary invention ever as i eat it.

then i wake up with horrible breath and bad gas.