Muscle Gain on Gear

If you are fat enough, you can gain muscle while in a calorie deficit.

I also think that androgens really help your body selectively target fat while losing — I am a skinny fucker to the point of being goofy looking, but my training partners over the years have included heavier guys.

The guy who finally convinced me to use dbol dieted with a lose dose and really, really lost belly fat.

So if the generel opinion here is yes you can gain some pounds of LBM in a deficit on roids, why is it 90% of the post on the web says no you cant? I’m fully aware you would gain a lot more in a surplus.

[quote]Goz wrote:
So if the generel opinion here is yes you can gain some pounds of LBM in a deficit on roids, why is it 90% of the post on the web says no you cant? I’m fully aware you would gain a lot more in a surplus.[/quote]

cause its a waste… if you’re fat diet down before you use AAS… im made better gains since my last lean up/clean up.

You can basically do whatever the fuck you set your mind to. Wanna starve yourself while on steroids and still see your arms go from 13’’ to 13.2’’ go for it dude just take your shitty thread with you to bb.com

whats your stats now? that would be good criteria for what you should do.

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:

[quote]Goz wrote:
So if the generel opinion here is yes you can gain some pounds of LBM in a deficit on roids, why is it 90% of the post on the web says no you cant? I’m fully aware you would gain a lot more in a surplus.[/quote]

cause its a waste… if you’re fat diet down before you use AAS… im made better gains since my last lean up/clean up.[/quote]

I don’t think a low dose cycle is necessarily a waste. T-levels lower while you diet and androgens do help selective fat loss.

What I’ve seen work amazingly for others is low-to-moderate T plus moderate tren.

Tren is serious shit. I doubt ur ready for a cycle of any type. What’s ur stats and lifts?

[quote]lbraga wrote:
You can basically do whatever the fuck you set your mind to. Wanna starve yourself while on steroids and still see your arms go from 13’’ to 13.2’’ go for it dude just take your shitty thread with you to bb.com[/quote]

I don’t get it, when I hop on I hop on to get as big as I fucking can and when I’m off I cut. Even when I do hop on I always stay fairly lean even though I might gain 20-25 pounds. I see using gear and having a 1000 calorie deficit a waste

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:
Tren is serious shit. I doubt ur ready for a cycle of any type. What’s ur stats and lifts?[/quote]

Who are you talking to?

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:
Tren is serious shit. I doubt ur ready for a cycle of any type. What’s ur stats and lifts?[/quote]

Who are you talking to?[/quote]

you. some of the questions youre asking lead me to believe you are not informed enough or dont have the history of lifting and eating to be ready for a cycle.

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:

you. some of the questions youre asking lead me to believe you are not informed enough or dont have the history of lifting and eating to be ready for a cycle.[/quote]

Tren is the Ronnie Coleman of steroids.

Huh? Why all the anti-lean rants? There are athletes here, MMA guys here, not just PL, or BB that will “only try to get shredded when 250+ pounds”.

On Tren I lose my appetite so I do use it to cut, to get a lot leaner… yet I’m always bigger too, by at least 5-10 pounds. Sure I’d gain more mass if I still ate a lot, but I lose too much lean mass when dieting off cycle, so myself I like to do it when on a Tren cycle. I lose a lot of fat while not only keeping but gaining muscles.

I don’t think many people aiming for 250+ pounds are ever off cycle so, too each is own! It’s not useless at all. Just different goals.

If you’re using roids then I think you’ll gain at least some muscle no matter what. I mean, teenagers going through puberty will gain muscle mass and strength even if they have a crap diet and never exercise. Testosterone is an incredibly powerful substance.

If he’s an athlete I’d stick with test and anavar. Tren will fuck your conditioning while on. Nothing wrong with staying lean when using. My point is you’ll probably have more success being lean before you use AAS. I’ve stayed what I would consider athletic lean through this whole last 6 weeks but put on about 7 lbs so far.

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:

you. some of the questions youre asking lead me to believe you are not informed enough or dont have the history of lifting and eating to be ready for a cycle.[/quote]

Interesting, considering I haven’t asked a single question on this thread.

Reading is fundamental.

hahahaha… i got you and the OP mixed up… sorry buddy.