Muscle Gain on Gear

Hey there, i had a debate going with 2 friends this night… They say its impossible to be in a 700-1000 cals deficit and gain muscle while using roids, say test E 250-500 mg.
I however, say it’s more than possible to gain muscle in a deficit using roids and still lose a good amount of fat… Never tried it myself, so who is right?

We’re talking about people in semi shape with no cycles before or at least people who have been off for 2 years +.

Thanks in advance from Norway

it’s not so much about gaining muscle when you’re in caloric deficit, it’s about preserving your muscle mass

I know rds :slight_smile: The question is, is it possible to gain lets say 6-8 pounds of lean mass while losing a good amount of fat when you cut on roids.

Depending on the cycle youre running, it’s possible.

Lets say 250mg test E E5D?

Lets say 250mg test E E5D?

Yes it’s possible

So what would you guys go with in a 700+ deficit. 250mg or 500mg test? Or does it not really matter what the dose is aka more does not equal more massgain?

Thanks in advance.

[quote]Goz wrote:
Lets say 250mg test E E5D?[/quote]

probably not

[quote]Goz wrote:
So what would you guys go with in a 700+ deficit. 250mg or 500mg test? Or does it not really matter what the dose is aka more does not equal more massgain?

Thanks in advance.[/quote]

500mg

So now we have a yes and no :slight_smile: ??

Well I was saying yes in general to your question, I didn’t see your post when asking with 250mg. I’m sure it’s possible with 250mg but with 500mg its definitely possible

Then i’ll go with 500mg and a 1000 cals deficit:) Thank you all for the help.

if i go on cycle theres no way in hell im cutting calories again until im a 250+lb beast. i go on to get fucking huge not to be some scrawny weak ripped smurf.

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:
if i go on cycle theres no way in hell im cutting calories again until im a 250+lb beast. i go on to get fucking huge not to be some scrawny weak ripped smurf.[/quote]

THIS

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:
if i go on cycle theres no way in hell im cutting calories again until im a 250+lb beast. i go on to get fucking huge not to be some scrawny weak ripped smurf.[/quote]

Indeed sir

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:

lol, am I the only one that likes the ripped, wirey, can’t-even-tell-if-he-lifts-when-he-wears-a-hoody look?

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]ty_ty13 wrote:

lol, am I the only one that likes the ripped, wirey, can’t-even-tell-if-he-lifts-when-he-wears-a-hoody look?[/quote]

Well, I want to look like I somewhat lift with a hoody on, you know, having some wide shoulders and bigger traps, but definetely not being really big. I want to look good without mys hirt. Ripped like hell, like 2 weeks out of a BB competition. RIPPED BRAH!

I was only being semi-serious, I like to think I do look like I lift, even in a hoody (a well-fitting one anyway…)

being a freakishly huge mass monster has never been a goal of mine though. My size goals are quite modest really.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
I was only being semi-serious, I like to think I do look like I lift, even in a hoody (a well-fitting one anyway…)

being a freakishly huge mass monster has never been a goal of mine though. My size goals are quite modest really.[/quote]

I don’t think it’s fun to be the size of today’s olympians. Way to many issues in everyday life. Something like Arnold or Zane is ideal.