Muscle for Athletes- Part 3?

Hate to Bother you CT but was wondering if part 3 was ever coming out…

bump

[quote]ACMINTUN wrote:
bump[/quote]

I’m traveling back to Canada, please be patient if I’m not answering you in the 3 minutes after your post.

No, I will not write part 3

I can’t remember where I read it, but CT said that he lost the article on his computer when he moved or something.

[quote]Oxen wrote:
I can’t remember where I read it, but CT said that he lost the article on his computer when he moved or something.[/quote]

Yep, and I am not a writer. I use writing to communicate my ideas, but I hate writing. So if I lose something that I wrote , you can be sure that I’ll never write it down a second time.

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:
Oxen wrote:
I can’t remember where I read it, but CT said that he lost the article on his computer when he moved or something.

Yep, and I am not a writer. I use writing to communicate my ideas, but I hate writing. So if I lose something that I wrote , you can be sure that I’ll never write it down a second time.[/quote]

Ironically, I liked your writing style in the articles the most out of all the authors here. There was always a fine balance between scientific stuff (just understandable enough for a regular person while staying scientific) and “simple” writing.

BTW, it would be nice to see some updated info on how you’d train athletes/powerlifters (main aim is strength and performance rather than max hypertrophy) in accordance with the latest HTH principles.

[quote]Thy. wrote:
Christian Thibaudeau wrote:
Oxen wrote:

Yep, and I am not a writer. I use writing to communicate my ideas, but I hate writing. So if I lose something that I wrote , you can be sure that I’ll never write it down a second time.

Ironically, I liked your writing style in the articles the most out of all the authors here. There was always a fine balance between scientific stuff (just understandable enough for a regular person while staying scientific) and “simple” writing.

BTW, it would be nice to see some updated info on how you’d train athletes/powerlifters (main aim is strength and performance rather than max hypertrophy) in accordance with the latest HTH principles.[/quote]

The HTH principles are actually based on how I trained when I was an athlete and how I trained athletes.

Thy. wrote:
Oxen wrote:

BTW, it would be nice to see some updated info on how you’d train athletes/powerlifters (main aim is strength and performance rather than max hypertrophy) in accordance with the latest HTH principles.

The HTH principles are actually based on how I trained when I was an athlete and how I trained athletes.
[/quote]

So to put it simply, any HTH-inspired routine (like the ones that will be in I,BB) is perfectly suitable for a strength athlete. But if you add proper nutrition you will also gain size. Right ?

Oxen wrote:

Yep, and I am not a writer. I use writing to communicate my ideas, but I hate writing. So if I lose something that I wrote , you can be sure that I’ll never write it down a second time.[/quote]

Coach, whenever I’m too lazy to do something I try and sucker my girl into doing it for me, although it doesn’t work most of the time, and I hear once you’re married shit like that never works and you get “in trouble” for even asking. Now that I think about it maybe you shouldn’t ask the wife. Sounds like you’ve got a lot on your plate already, haha.

I was not trying to be pushy CT, I just loved the articles so much that I was shaking with anticipation looking for part 3…It is some of the most imformative information on T-Nation on how to understand the principles and concepts behind strength and athletic training.

Thy. wrote:

[/quote]

This is very interesting, as I was disregarding a lot of your new advice because I thought it was directed solely at bodybuilders, not athletes. Guess I’ve got some reading to do!

What is the title of parts 1 and 2? I did a search since I’d never heard of the series (and I’ve been reading all the articles (to my knowledge) as they appear, and nothing turned up titled “Muscle for Athletes” except for this post.