Muscle Building Program and Fat Loss Diet (Suggestions)

Workout Plan

Day 1
Bench press- 5x3, 3x3

superset 1 4 sets
single arm dumbbell bench- 8-12 reps
push ups- 15

3 sets
pec deck fly- 10
cable fly- 16 (8 slow, 8 regular)

incline db press 8x4

day 2
back

snatch grip deadlift- 5x3, 3x3
pull ups- 8

lat pull down- 12, 8, 8, 12
cable row- 12, 8, 8, 12

chin up grip pull down- 12, 8, 8, 12
single arm cable row- 12, 8, 8, 12

back extension- 10x3

day 3
legs
front squat- 5x3, 3x3

superset 1 3 sets
lunges- 10
rdl- 8

2, 3 sets
leg press and clave raises- 10x6
leg curls- 10

day 4
shoulder and traps

milt press- 5x5

3 sets
t raise- 10
front raise- 10
delt fly- 10

3 sets
arnold press- 8
pushup- 10

3 sets
rotaor cuff
chin up- 10

3 sets
shrugs- 10
upright row- 20

Arms

sample diet:
breakfast
2 egss
3-4 egg whites
protein shake

snack- apple
aminos

lunch
grilled chicken
rice
broccoli

snack- protein shake

dinner
lean beef
egg whites

any help at all or suggestions would be great. im 20 years old weighing 195 at 5’10. Linebacker type build with extra stomach fat i need gone. any suggestions would be great thank you

Workout looks fine, as long as each set is done with moderate difficulty and intensity. Nutrition looks pretty clean, I personally would have more veggies in there though.
Typically I would cut up a bell pepper in my eggs in the morning and then have a cup of steamed veggies with my beef at dinner. I like being full, and veggies help me achieve that without hurting the waistline.

If you main goal is to lose that stomach fat then track your calories closely, to make sure you’re consistent and monitor your weight/mirror to see if you’re going in the right direction.

What time of day do you typically workout? I like to get the majority of my carbs right around my workout pre/post.

Others will likely pipe in with some more specific info, this is just what I have found to work best for me.

EDIT:
Also, you might want to add in some HIIT 2-3 times per week to help lose that extra couple pounds you are wanting to. Then once you get where you want to be, a slow controlled bulk could help add some clean mass.

cool i agree with that and i do add veggies just didnt add them in thanks for the help and insight!

Look up kingbeef thread -similar templates but better

Those are all clean choices so diet is fine. At your age dont be afraid to eat an abundance of those foods to fuel really hard training