Muscle Building Elitists -> Muscle Building Enthusiasts

I think it would be hilarious (also less pompous) if the subtitle next to “TESTOSTERONE. MUSCLE:” read “Muscle Building Enthusiasts” instead of “Unapologetic Muscle Building Elitists.”

To me, my subtitle conjures “Computer Enthusiasts” of the 70s armed with pocket protectors. Juxtaposed with hyooooge muscle men.

Why the fuck is this it’s own topic? What a fucking waste of server resources.

i find it strange that people who have registered to this site for 3 years have less than 100 posts

[quote]caveman101 wrote:
i find it strange that people who have registered to this site for 3 years have less than 100 posts[/quote]

well I find it strange that people dress up in medieval armor and take pictures to use as avatars on bodybuilding websites … so, there’s that :slight_smile:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]caveman101 wrote:
i find it strange that people who have registered to this site for 3 years have less than 100 posts[/quote]

well I find it strange that people dress up in medieval armor and take pictures to use as avatars on bodybuilding websites … so, there’s that :)[/quote]

x2.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]caveman101 wrote:

well I find it strange that people dress up in medieval armor and take pictures to use as avatars on bodybuilding websites … so, there’s that :)[/quote]

“BRING US A SHRUBBERY!”

I didn’t think cavemen wore armor anyway. I mean shit… the Bronze Age only started about 6,000 years ago!

lol

[quote]caveman101 wrote:

They were too busy lifting heavy shit to post every day.

[quote]boyscout wrote:

[quote]caveman101 wrote:

They were too busy lifting heavy shit to post every day. [/quote]

They cant be fucked debating meaningless crap with Trolls but may find articles interesting or interact with some of the members here through PM etc, back when we had more real lifters.

[quote]stevo_ wrote:

[quote]boyscout wrote:

[quote]caveman101 wrote:

They were too busy lifting heavy shit to post every day. [/quote]

They cant be fucked debating meaningless crap with Trolls but may find articles interesting or interact with some of the members here through PM etc, back when we had more real lifters.
[/quote]

True. Post occasionally when I have a question I can’t find the answer to. Or if I find something interesting/entertaining.

Or when some skinny kid in medieval armor calls out the 07

<----- 88?

Flame away, but I think the Op has a valid point, troll or not.

It does sound kind of silly imo, to have the title of a website sound anything remotely close to “muscle building elitists” when the vast majority of its members look like complete fuck.

[quote]Standard Donkey wrote:

It does sound kind of silly imo, to have the title of a website sound anything remotely close to “muscle building elitists” when the vast majority of its members look like complete fuck.[/quote]

Yeaaaaah…you’re kind of forgetting the fact that “Testosterone Muscle” is an online magazine that has forums attached to it, so I’m guessing “Muscle Building Elitists” is in reference to those involved with the magazine. I really don’t think the people who run this site give a shit about 140# 17 year old pizza faces who use their forum when they are thinking of ways to market their incredibly popular and high-profile magazine.

[quote]Ty Carlson wrote:

[quote]Standard Donkey wrote:

It does sound kind of silly imo, to have the title of a website sound anything remotely close to “muscle building elitists” when the vast majority of its members look like complete fuck.[/quote]

Yeaaaaah…you’re kind of forgetting the fact that “Testosterone Muscle” is an online magazine that has forums attached to it, so I’m guessing “Muscle Building Elitists” is in reference to those involved with the magazine. I really don’t think the people who run this site give a shit about 140# 17 year old pizza faces who use their forum when they are thinking of ways to market their incredibly popular and high-profile magazine.[/quote]

oh no I knew that, im just saying that anyone visiting the site for the first or second time would’nt understand and would think everyone to be pompous faggots.