Multiculturalism Has Failed

[quote]ScholesGoals wrote:
Diversity is great. If we dropped immigration levels recent economic reports claimed we would drop GDP, taxes would have to significantly rise etc. Immigrants are proven in official figures to take hundreds of millions from the state, however they pump in billions, so any complaining about them being a drain here is drivel.

In the UK immigrants are far less likely to live in a council house or claim benefits than white native British people. Immigrant entrepreneurs create huge economic benefits for natives. On top of that cultural imports like new arts, cuisine, new fashion, architecture, film, local markets and communities.

Multiculturalism is awesome and the few relatives I have who hate immigration are uneducated and angry at their shit unsuccessful lives. How dare those Pakistani people open a shop near us, obviously their hard work starting a flourishing business is taking away from his ability to be a success.

[/quote]

So GDP at all costs? White Trash wankers inhabit the council houses, sure, but that’s not the point. In a generation, do you deny the UK will be predominately Muslim? And when this happens, do you think it will have an effect on the culture?

And Scholes, back to my questions.

1. Do you define the multiculturalism of the UK a success? Appears you do.

2. Is it superior to assimilation?

Diversity is great. If we dropped immigration levels recent economic reports claimed we would drop GDP, taxes would have to significantly rise etc. Immigrants are proven in official figures to take hundreds of millions from the state, however they pump in billions, so any complaining about them being a drain here is drivel.

In the UK immigrants are far less likely to live in a council house or claim benefits than white native British people. Immigrant entrepreneurs create huge economic benefits for natives. On top of that cultural imports like new arts, cuisine, new fashion, architecture, film, local markets and communities.

Multiculturalism is awesome and the few relatives I have who hate immigration are uneducated and angry at their shit unsuccessful lives. How dare those Pakistani people open a shop near us, obviously their hard work starting a flourishing business is taking away from his ability to be a success.

[/quote]

And Cameron disagrees with you.

[quote]NorCal916 wrote:

White Trash wankers inhabit the council houses, sure, but that’s not the point. [/quote]

Multiculturalism is strongly supported by elitist Leftists in the West. The problem will arise when these leftist elites come into conflict with conservative or extremist Islam . Ha. For now the Leftists have had complete sway with the real decision making . Giving gays and Muslims power and jobs for the boys. A homosexual in Saudi Arabia can be killed. That’s correct. Read it again, lads.

Scholes, how do you reconcile that?

Scholes,

DC-based Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life released a new study titled “The Future of the Global Muslim Population” which forecasts that Britain’s Muslim population will double to 5.5 million within the next 20 years.

• Mohammad is now the most popular male name to babies born in Britain.

• There are 85 Islamic Sharia courts operating in the country.

Fancy the Sharia?

Think about this for a second gents.

If there were no multiculturalism, ever… None of us would exist… There would be no trade, there would only be alphabet and reading, writing in places that developed it on their own.

What a great place earth would be if not for Multiculturalism lol. Fucking morons.

It’s great so long as it benefits you, and your ideals are perpetuated. But as soon as something changes that you don’t like, “it’s failed.” Some of you have a serious lack of insight and ability to apply ideas.

Really, if you think it through you will realize the cultures that exist today wouldn’t exist as they are all results of multiculturalism. Oh, I forgot about that tribe that just emerged from the Amazon… That’s what we would all be more or less.

Even food… Fucking Italians with no Tomatoes, Irish with no potatoes, Japan with no Sushi. The whole world would suck balls.

[quote]Severiano wrote:

If there were no multiculturalism, ever… None of us would exist… There would be no trade, there would only be alphabet and reading, writing in places that developed it on their own.

[/quote]

You’re redefining multiculturalism and making cultural transfer an all or nothing proposition. I’ve already stated that my own culture only exists due to cultural transfer. I’m making a distinction between cultures - high cultures, low cultures etc. I’m discriminating and attributing value to cultures as opposed to pretending they’re all the same and that the sum of the whole is more than the parts. That’s nonsense and you know it.

Again, you haven’t read what I’ve said. I said some cultures have elements that are superior to mine - eg, the Chinese concept of the paramount importance of the family unit.

See above.

[quote]

Even food… Fucking Italians with no Tomatoes, Irish with no potatoes, Japan with no Sushi. The whole world would suck balls. [/quote]

Multicultis always bring it back to food because that’s the only answer they’ve got. Yeah, I’m going to flood my country with third world immigrants so I can have kebabs. That makes sense.

[quote]NorCal916 wrote:

[/quote]

So GDP at all costs? White Trash wankers inhabit the council houses, sure, but that’s not the point. In a generation, do you deny the UK will be predominately Muslim? And when this happens, do you think it will have an effect on the culture?[/quote]

Islam in United Kingdom is the second largest religion with results from the United Kingdom Census 2011 giving the UK Muslim population in 2011 as 2,786,635, 4.4% of the total population. The vast majority of Muslims in the United Kingdom live in England: 2,660,116 (5.02% of the population).

So no, clearly the UK will not be predominantly Muslim and the only people who would claim so are people who say very racist silly things without a scrap of evidence to back their claims.

As for te baby names:

2013: Most popular boys baby name was Oliver, most popular girls baby name was Olivia.

2012: Most popular boys baby name was Harry, most popular girls baby name was Amelia.

2011: Most popular boys baby name was Oliver, most popular girls baby name was Lily

These are from lists compiled from the official statisitcs for births.

I think ignorant fear mongering about the invasion of Islam which just does not hold up to scrutiny is far more dangerous than immigration has ever been or will be.

“If all records told the same tale then the lie passed into history and became truth…”

[quote]NorCal916 wrote:
Scholes,

DC-based Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life released a new study titled “The Future of the Global Muslim Population” which forecasts that Britain’s Muslim population will double to 5.5 million within the next 20 years.

• Mohammad is now the most popular male name to babies born in Britain.

• There are 85 Islamic Sharia courts operating in the country.

Fancy the Sharia?[/quote]

See my above post. Doubling their population would make them 10% of the population, hardly a takeover. Most of these Muslims are from former colonies we violently forced into the empire. They come here and the overwhelming majority are very nice people who get on with us.

An example being our local school. The Muslim kids celebrate christmas and the parents take part with the other parents in coming to the christmas plays, the kids all do stuff for Islam’s holidays and Christians holidays and jewish holiday and almost all of them.

Whether it is making a glitter display for Hanukkah or a collage for or doing a class collage about Ramadan where they discuss zakat etc.

I know a lot of Muslim Englishmen and almost all of them are nice guys. None of them are supporting Sharia, infact we have quite a few Muslims on our police force and they are just as nice and friendly as the other cops.

I already showed you The most popular baby names in the UK for the last few years, Mohammed is nowhere near most popular, no where near.

Sharia courts do not exist for any meaningful judicial process. Sharia courts is a small claims and petty offences court. They are not real courts so to speak and we have christian ones, Hindu ones, Sharia ones and non faith based ones.

Sharia courts are not legally binding and both parties must both agree to take part and no one can legally enforce their findings.

Also Sharia courts have been used to great affect by women against koran thumping relatives, Sharia courts have found women do not need to wear any head wear, they have often come out granting women the right of divorce etc.

A passage from an article about them:

As Leytonâ??s Sharia council in London states 95 per cent of its cases are matrimonial problems, the majority stemming from women seeking divorce.

So why would Muslim women choose to use them? One woman told me her â??husband would never have listened to a relationship counsellor. But a shaykh, an older man with Islamic knowledge, that he respectsâ??.

Sharia councils operate under the Arbitration Act which allows consenting adults to resolve disputes conflicts, civil or commercial as long as this doesnâ??t conflict with UK law. Humera Khan, co-founder of the An-NisaSsociety, an organisation that works for the welfare of Muslim families believes Sharia councils can provide an essential service. Khan points out many Muslims see Sharia as a sacred reference and that if used voluntarily, they are actually lifting a burden off state funded services.

So they have to have bnoth parties agree, can’t conflict with UK law and are lifting a burden off state funded services. How awful and jihadist.

Mohammad most popular name in Britain:

Mohammed has become the most popular name for newborn boys in Britain.

A total of 7,549 newborns were given 12 variations of the Islamic prophet Mohammed?s name last year, such as Muhammad and Mohammad.

The second most popular boy?s name, Oliver, was given to 7,364 babies.

Harry and Alfie came in fourth and fifth place respectively.

The official list, which covers all births in 2009 in England and Wales, has ­Mohammed at number 16 but this does not include the many different spellings, which are all ranked separately.

Your list is wrong. See above.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Severiano wrote:

[/quote]

You’re redefining multiculturalism and making cultural transfer an all or nothing proposition. I’ve already stated that my own culture only exists due to cultural transfer. I’m making a distinction between cultures - high cultures, low cultures etc. I’m discriminating and attributing value to cultures as opposed to pretending they’re all the same and that the sum of the whole is more than the parts. That’s nonsense and you know it.

Again, you haven’t read what I’ve said. I said some cultures have elements that are superior to mine - eg, the Chinese concept of the paramount importance of the family unit.

See above.

[quote]

Even food… Fucking Italians with no Tomatoes, Irish with no potatoes, Japan with no Sushi. The whole world would suck balls. [/quote]

Multicultis always bring it back to food because that’s the only answer they’ve got. Yeah, I’m going to flood my country with third world immigrants so I can have kebabs. That makes sense.[/quote]

Food is the only answer I’ve got?

Why bring up food when I can bring up the subjectivity of however you decide to assign, ‘high and low’ cultural values?

Are you such a historian to be able to decide which values originated in which culture? Being that cultures are already intertwined it seems like all you are going to do is claim all the good stuff and assign all the bad stuff for whoever you want to dehumanize.

You want to be indifferent to people.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

A total of 7,549 newborns were given 12 variations of the Islamic prophet Mohammed?s name last year, such as Muhammad and Mohammad.

The official list, which covers all births in 2009 in England and Wales, has ­Mohammed at number 16 but this does not include the many different spellings, which are all ranked separately.

Your list is wrong. See above.[/quote]

You also left out that many of the other names had lots of different spellings, notably christian ones, as most bibilical names do. They are higher on the list than Mohammed still.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

The official list, which covers all births in 2009 in England and Wales, has �­Mohammed at number 16 but this does not include the many different spellings, which are all ranked separately.

Your list is wrong. See above.[/quote]

You also left out that many of the other names had lots of different spellings, notably christian ones, as most bibilical names do. They are higher on the list than Mohammed still.

[/quote]

There are twelve different spellings of Muhammad. How many different spellings are there for “Harry” or any of the other Anglo names on the list?

[quote]NorCal916 wrote:

[/quote]

So GDP at all costs? White Trash wankers inhabit the council houses, sure, but that’s not the point. In a generation, do you deny the UK will be predominately Muslim? And when this happens, do you think it will have an effect on the culture?[/quote]

Islam in United Kingdom is the second largest religion with results from the United Kingdom Census 2011 giving the UK Muslim population in 2011 as 2,786,635, 4.4% of the total population. The vast majority of Muslims in the United Kingdom live in England: 2,660,116 (5.02% of the population).

So no, clearly the UK will not be predominantly Muslim and the only people who would claim so are people who say very racist silly things without a scrap of evidence to back their claims.

As for te baby names:

2013: Most popular boys baby name was Oliver, most popular girls baby name was Olivia.

2012: Most popular boys baby name was Harry, most popular girls baby name was Amelia.

2011: Most popular boys baby name was Oliver, most popular girls baby name was Lily

These are from lists compiled from the official statisitcs for births.

I think ignorant fear mongering about the invasion of Islam which just does not hold up to scrutiny is far more dangerous than immigration has ever been or will be.

[/quote]

So kind Sir,

What about ENGLAND? What will their makeup be in 20 years???

Do you reside in Londonstan?

[quote]Severiano wrote:

Food is the only answer I’ve got?

Why bring up food when I can bring up the subjectivity of however you decide to assign, ‘high and low’ cultural values?

[/quote]

It certainly is subjective. For example, the cultural practice of “sati” - burning widows alive at their husbands’ funerals - is a cultural practice that I feel confident in value judgement. Or comparing primitive rock paintings to renaissance art I feel confident too. I may not always be right but I’m not living in fantasy like the multicultural fans. Multiculturalists pretend that all culture is of equal value yet they all must be subsumed into one culture. It’s an impossibility. Take a look at Brazil for how a multi-ethnic society turns out.

I don’t see what the origin of high culture has to do with anything.

[quote]

Being that cultures are already intertwined it seems like all you are going to do is claim all the good stuff and assign all the bad stuff for whoever you want to dehumanize.

You want to be indifferent to people. [/quote]

I want to dehumanise people? Because I believe in an ordered and well considered immigration policy? Say what?

[quote]Brett620 wrote:
Any truth to the rumor that one can be arrested in England for criticizing Muslims? Is there a hate speech statute? Can someone from England please verify this?[/quote]

Yes one can be arrested for criticizing any ethnic or religious group if the speech is likely to cause offence or to incite violence.

For example a man was arrested for flying a Palestinian flag with the slogan “zionism = Nazism” written on it a few weeks ago. Personally I think he is a dick for that slogan but I’m not keen on arresting him for it.

Free speech is within strict limits over here nowadays.

Multiculturalism has nothing to do with an happy mix of exotic clothes, music, foods and goods.
All these things occurs naturally.
They don’t need a dogmatic ideology and a systematic policy to exist.

Actually, these positive cross-pollinations results from the normal state of “culturalism”, so to speak.
That’s simply what happen when strong, autonomous cultures exchanges between themselves.

On the other hand, multiculturalism is a quite brilliant propaganda trick, used to create the illusion that the huge entreprise of cultural deprivation which is currently happening in the growing megalopolis of the world is actually the epxression of a superior kind of tolerance.

But in a way, it’s true.
Once culture has been reduced to a few superficial gimmicks, it has become irrelevant and unimportant enough to deserve universal tolerance, or rather total indifference.

Now, the cold hard reality of “multiculturalism” is the programmed death of the vast majority of human languages before the end of this century.