T Nation

Much Appreciated, T-Nation

To the noble souls at T-Nation,
I’ve noticed the past few orders that I’ve received here in Germany seem to have cost quite a bit to ship. It’s amazing to me that these days a company is willing to ship a product without charging shipping/handling at a rather significant loss to their profits. The last shipment I received in preparation for my V-diet try cost around $25 to ship over here. I had 4 jars of Low-Carb Grow! and a couple bottles of HOT-ROX. So just in shipping you guys ended up eating a jar of Grow!.

This is the kind of thing that makes being a member of T-Nation so great. Not only can you get some of, if not The best lifting/nutritional/inspirational information free on the website, but Biotest is willing to ship their products literally all over the globe without asking a penny in return. Just wanted to say thanks! Keep it up guys, the revolution is gaining steam!!

Hylander

I agree that it’s a great bonus to have free shipping at the $150 mark. Of course, it works for them, because I always spend $150 at a time, mostly on Grow! and Surge.

[quote]usaffirefighter wrote:
To the noble souls at T-Nation,
I’ve noticed the past few orders that I’ve received here in Germany seem to have cost quite a bit to ship. It’s amazing to me that these days a company is willing to ship a product without charging shipping/handling at a rather significant loss to their profits. The last shipment I received in preparation for my V-diet try cost around $25 to ship over here. I had 4 jars of Low-Carb Grow! and a couple bottles of HOT-ROX. So just in shipping you guys ended up eating a jar of Grow!.

This is the kind of thing that makes being a member of T-Nation so great. Not only can you get some of, if not The best lifting/nutritional/inspirational information free on the website, but Biotest is willing to ship their products literally all over the globe without asking a penny in return. Just wanted to say thanks! Keep it up guys, the revolution is gaining steam!!

Hylander[/quote]

Shhhh. Don’t ever tell them how much they’re losing on giving free shipping! I have saved a ton and don’t want to lose that benefit. Shhhhh.

DB

Yes, the shipping is great…unless you live in Canada.

Last order: box of Grow! bars and a Strawberry Grow!

T-Nation cost: $63.00

Shipping: $50

Then I have to factor in exchange and duty.

Bulk orders aren’t any better as the shipping seems to move up exponentially with the weight & size of the package.

My ONLY issue with the Nation!

Mhm? Biotest ships to Germany? really?

When i asked for shipping cost a few months ago I got the advice to try biotest.uk.

How much did it cost to get the stuff shipped over here?