MTV True Life

well that might have been the worst program I’ve ever seen in my life…

I just saw the last bit, the synopsis or whatever. What a bunch of TWATS. I can’t believe they were even using anything. The fighter and the dancer didn’t look like they even train.
I guess they are kinda HYOOGE though compared to the androgenus/soyboys that have been the trend lately.
Sad.

Just saw the crap. Nothing short of a disaster.

That solves it boys. Steroids are addictive and completely control your emotions. Some cocksucker with 15 inch arms said so.

The MMA guy was stupid as shit. Why the fuck would you go on tv when you’re trying to get in a sport that tests for steroids?

Wideguy, where are you from? I’ve never heard of it referred to as a “dippy” in Houston it’s “fry” or “wet” as in “that cat’s all wet up.”

just watched the show…

1. the skinny gay guy had no business using steroids and was a waste of human flesh with no discipline.

2. the “cover model” guy could have used some leg and back training to complement his array of chest and bicep work. typical gym asshole that thinks he’s huge, but probably would hurt himself deadlifting 135 lbs.

3. the MMA guy had awesome bacne and was a tool.

I don’t think any of those losers had any business using steroids, it just shows the instant gratification culture of these jerk offs; they want to look good without the work. And another thing, none of those guys did free weights. morons. thanks mtv.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Wideguy, where are you from? I’ve never heard of it referred to as a “dippy” in Houston it’s “fry” or “wet” as in “that cat’s all wet up.”[/quote]

the curly-haired dude was good, the fighter came off alright, and the gay dude was a total tool

Unbelievable… Almost every single word out of these little boys’ mouth were total garbage! It makes us real hardcore gym rats and users look like dumbasses. Wow, does MTV have the nerve to air something so ignorant and childish as that show was. None of those people knew anything about what they were doing or taking, nor about working out. They never even looked like they ever lifted a weight in there lives! And the one guys orders his stuff online… as we all know, there is no such thing. And ya gotta love how the one guy had 14" arms when he started his “cycle”… I am embarresed to even be apart of the steroid scene anymore :frowning:

Just seeing the commercials before the show aired, I knew the show was going to be horrible. I have yet to see the show, but from what you all have said, my assumptions were correct. I knew this was going to be completley negative and give off the totally wrong impression. It pissed me off just watching these guys workout “Now I am like Zeus” hahah. Wow.

[quote]PlateStacker45 wrote:
Unbelievable… Almost every single word out of these little boys’ mouth were total garbage! It makes us real hardcore gym rats and users look like dumbasses. Wow, does MTV have the nerve to air something so ignorant and childish as that show was. None of those people knew anything about what they were doing or taking, nor about working out. They never even looked like they ever lifted a weight in there lives! And the one guys orders his stuff online… as we all know, there is no such thing. And ya gotta love how the one guy had 14" arms when he started his “cycle”… I am embarresed to even be apart of the steroid scene anymore :([/quote]

Well, the term “dumb meathead” didn’t come out of nowhere. These guys just do more justice to that, making everyone think that we all are retards.

I didn’t watch it, but I’m sure MTV will show it 15 thousand times in the next couple days.

dude… that show was a train wreck for sure… where to even start

first guy… wannabe cover model guy…

1.you’re not a GOD when you can bang out a couple partial curls with 115 or hammer press 4 plates.

2.You haven’t maxed out your progress naturally when you were 210, couldnt curl 105 and were pressing 2 plates.

3.You don’t need to be completely naked lying on the bed when “family friend” Uncle Fingers comes over to inject you.

4.When your goal is to be on the cover of Muscle and Fitness you didnt almost make it when you got a 2 page spread in Excercise magazine

second guy… MMA guy…

I thought this dude was actually pretty decent. At least he didnt let his fiance mouth off to him when she clearly had no clue what she was talking about. Sorry there sweetheart… I think someone who is trying to become a professional mixed martial artist may have some aggression issues that started longer than 6 weeks ago.

finally… third guy…

WTF??? WTF??? WTF??? steroids caused you to O.D on Tylenol?? WTF? WTF?? being a drama queen caused you to “O.D.” and then call your friends you fucktard… and if that dude’s therapist… or MTV for that matter, gives a shit about his health or that of our nation’s kids they should consider this dipshit’s other choices. seriously… between the chain smoking on the patio, drinking in the clubs, and presumably playing ass darts with his entourage of gay friends, a little sauce is the least of this dude’s problems.

[quote]mrdav2u wrote:
dude… that show was a train wreck for sure… where to even start

first guy… wannabe cover model guy…

1.you’re not a GOD when you can bang out a couple partial curls with 115 or hammer press 4 plates.

2.You haven’t maxed out your progress naturally when you were 210, couldnt curl 105 and were pressing 2 plates.

3.You don’t need to be completely naked lying on the bed when “family friend” Uncle Fingers comes over to inject you.

4.When your goal is to be on the cover of Muscle and Fitness you didnt almost make it when you got a 2 page spread in Excercise magazine

second guy… MMA guy…

I thought this dude was actually pretty decent. At least he didnt let his fiance mouth off to him when she clearly had no clue what she was talking about. Sorry there sweetheart… I think someone who is trying to become a professional mixed martial artist may have some aggression issues that started longer than 6 weeks ago.

finally… third guy…

WTF??? WTF??? WTF??? steroids caused you to O.D on Tylenol?? WTF? WTF?? being a drama queen caused you to “O.D.” and then call your friends you fucktard… and if that dude’s therapist… or MTV for that matter, gives a shit about his health or that of our nation’s kids they should consider this dipshit’s other choices. seriously… between the chain smoking on the patio, drinking in the clubs, and presumably playing ass darts with his entourage of gay friends, a little sauce is the least of this dude’s problems.[/quote]

Nah dude, I disagree. I think the dude who knew what he was doing was the cover model guy. He was 225 lbs, which is by no means Ronnie Coleman, but not a 180 lb nothing either. He also curled 115 lbs. 8x (not a partial rep) -
He was kinda arrogant at times, which I guess you could view as a negative quality. ‘Build me a new machine’ when he was stacking the pec deck thingy.

But he also seemed to be the most educated about the topic, as he went to the nutritionist for advice, and mentioned how he was doing everything in normal dosages.

The mixed martial artist guy wasn’t so bad, but he didn’t seem to be as educated as the cover model guy. I thought what was cool about his segment is that often times a guy has to hide his use from his girlfriend/wife, cause it leads to drama like we saw.

I won’t even begin to discuss the gay dude, he was a true joke.

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
well that might have been the worst program I’ve ever seen in my life…[/quote]

I second this

I have never used steroids, nor do I know anyone who has so I know little of the steroid scene or its culture. Furthermore, I didnt get to watch the show, I am not even sure if it was shown on MTV in Australia.

Would the majority of users out there represent the type of people that has been discussed on the thread, or would the majority be similar to the users that post on the thread.

MH

That show was a complete disaater. I have contemplated using for a while and took a cycle about 4 years ago, but after last night I don’t think I want anyone to know I’ve used AAS after the portryal on MTV last night. I think the guy looking for the cover shot had an inkling of an idea what he was doing. At least he had somewhat of a diet. The guy trying to make it in MMA fighting the best thing about his story was him splitting up with his girl, now maybe I can hit it. The other douche, they could have left him out completely. I could do with out a whinny ass homo trying to bulk up to score some weiner.

They portrayed steroids as a physcological enabler, and they didn’t take into consideration these peoples mental capacities before displaying AAS in a negative manner. Come on give me a break, the “mo” had mental issues before he tried a cycle, and then he wants to attempt suicide and blame it on the gear because he loss his physique. Did he even consider his diet and habits?

The cover guy had a good physique, but did you notice in some of the shots you didn’t see him work his legs, and when they showed his legs they looked a little under developed?

The MMA guy didn’t work out other than training for his fight, he should’ve been lifting weights. Apparently he took the gear to increase his energy. Well, he should’ve just drank a pot of coffee. His girl complaining about his attitude, all I can say is this guy was probibly a dick before he took a cycle.

Boycott MTV, there a bunch of homos

Bullpup

I am pretty disappointed that this show even aired. The fact that I stayed up and watched it makes me even madder.

Dude 1 - Peter → seems to know what it takes. Sounded like he slept adequately, ate adequately and while his workouts seemed to be chest dominated / machine dominated (they didn’t really show anything but a chest press, and pec deck), whatever works for him is cool with me. He looked to have a good physique. I will say that his goal of being on Muscle & Fitness was kinda laughable considering that most dudes I’ve ever seen on there have been pro bodybuilders and he wasn’t that category. Maybe with a more balanced routine (if there was an inbalance) he could achieve a better physique. I can’t personally say he was at the end of his natural genes but he did say he had Low testosterone so maybe that was helping to hold him back.

Dude 2 - Roger(?) (MMA Dude) - dude was skinny as heck. Seemed to have a good motor in him though in the 1 clip of the fight they showed him in. Seemed to have a lot of drive both mentally and physically. They never said whether or not his test came back negative on anabolics. They did say he broke up with that biotch of a girlfriend (booty was pretty big for those of you that like that kind of thing) and he won 2 more MMA fights unassisted which is pretty cool. My question is, he just did a show documenting that he took anabolics. So obviously he must either a.) have quit MMA or b.) gone to a different federation because his was against anabolics.

Dude 3 - ? (stripper boy) - seriously this dude is the classic if he worked out, ate right, and DIDN"T smoke he could probably be in pretty good shape. I liked the “I tried 1 cycle and gained an inch so I’m going to try a different cycle now” while he has a gut and my god 15" arms at 180 lbs. The dude didn’t look impressive at all and shouldn’t have been anywhere near anabolics. Also the “I’m gonna take steroids and be buff in 5 weeks” comment made me laugh so damn loud I thought I was gonna wake the neighbors. He had a self image complex, what a joke. “They don’t want me to roid rage on them”. Seriously this guy did anabolics just to get attention for doing them, that is all.

Dude 4 - garibaldi - pitcher from usc - I’m not sure what to think about this. The parents sat there and blamed anabolics the whole time but where did they ever say we told him not to take them. I mean they have to have noticed or they are blind. Blame anabolics all you want folks but you can’t tell me that he put on 50 lbs and they didn’t say hey wtf?

As far as the show is concerned it seemed like it neither painted a bad or good portrait but it definately gave the idea that if you want to get a better body and quick well anabolics are the way to go. If anything it might make more people look into anabolic usage. Just my observation. I honestly hope no one else watched this, it was a complete waste of time.

That show was the worst portrayal of steroid use or abuse. None of the three had a fucking clue. I mean c’mon he’s curling a preloaded 115lb bar then doing the flat hammer strength with 4 plates. The gay guy had little man titties and the MMA guy never saw a weight in his life. The funniest thing is that the people who watched saw nothing wrong with the smoking and drinking, just the the steroid useage.

As for the kid who killed himself, I wonder if he was predisposed to mental illness? Nah those horrible mind altering steroids must have made him kill himself(sarcasm). Its a shame the gay guy called his friend after the tylenol overdose or then the show could have blamed another death on steroids as opposed to predisposition to mental illness. FUCKING HORRIBLE!!

That was terrible and a waste of time to watch. It was also a waste of time for them to make…They could have done something really meaningful and honest…Leave it to shitty MTV to make garbage like that. MTV is the most worthless peice of crap out there.

The drama queen stripper guy really pissed me off. Steroids are the least of that guys problems, yet they made it look like they were causing them all. That guy is fucked up in the head and would be with or without gear. The good news is that because he is gay, he will likely never breed.

Total garbage and a waste of time, just like MTV. At least the model had enough sense to consult someone and actually learn a little. What, however he actually learned, I have no idea because the nutritionist looked like a tool also. Fighter and gay guy were f’n clueless tools.