T Nation

MS Office 2007 (Vista)

Can anyone offer up the 25 digit activation code?

PM sent.

Illegal…

Just saying.

So are roids and we have a whole roids forum…don’t even start in with the legal.

[quote]JokerFMJ wrote:
Illegal…

Just saying.[/quote]

Yeah so?

I knew some dumb piece of shit was going to respond saying ridiculous like illegal. My comment back was going to be the roids, why do you think the moderator didn’t keep this topic from getting posted asshole? It should be illegal for a corporation to charge 130 dollars for a piece of software that his university requires he has in order to type his term papers. Fucking moron, get out of your trailer.

Get an older version. Office Vista sucks Donkey Balls.

[quote]Jacked Diesel wrote:
I knew some dumb piece of shit was going to respond saying ridiculous like illegal. My comment back was going to be the roids, why do you think the moderator didn’t keep this topic from getting posted asshole? It should be illegal for a corporation to charge 130 dollars for a piece of software that his university requires he has in order to type his term papers. Fucking moron, get out of your trailer. [/quote]

Dang.

[quote]nephorm wrote:
Get an older version. Office Vista sucks Donkey Balls.[/quote]

I agree. I don’t like the interface at all. It’s not organized well.

If that doesn’t work, try www.openoffice.org. It’s basically created by some of the folks that make linux and all that software.

When I was in school, we needed office, but my CIT professor mentioned that the first day and saved everyone in the class a good bit of money. I would save everything in Microsoft Word format, and it would open up perfect in the computers there.

[quote]nephorm wrote:

In general it isn’t much better, but Powerpoint has a lot moe useful features which saves me a lot of time when doing a show of 150 slides.

Try this in Excel 2007:

1. Put “=850*77.1” in to a cell without the quotes.
  2. Put “=A1*2” in the next cell
  3. WTFBBQKTHXBAI?

I knew some dumb piece of shit was going to respond saying ridiculous like illegal. My comment back was going to be the roids, why do you think the moderator didn’t keep this topic from getting posted asshole? It should be illegal for a corporation to charge 130 dollars for a piece of software that his university requires he has in order to type his term papers. Fucking moron, get out of your trailer. [/quote]

You do not like it? Do not buy it.

Don`t kid yourself, you are stealing.

Period.

[quote]nephorm wrote:

Ditto that. I bought mine earlier this year and what a waste of money. the '03 version I was running before was much faster and more user friendly. IMHO vista isn’t even worth stealing

[quote]johnnytang24 wrote:
Try this in Excel 2007:

1. Put “=850*77.1” in to a cell without the quotes.
  2. Put “=A1*2” in the next cell
  3. WTFBBQKTHXBAI?[/quote]

Whaaaaaaaaat?

Rationalize it all you want, it is still wrong.

Roids are something you are doing to yourself.

Stealing is taking something that doesn’t belong to you.

Wow, I didn’t know so many preachers belonged to this forum, tell me, what ridiculous denomination to you guys represent?

Have you ever downloaded music? Pirated anti-virus software? Or even something as minimal as ad-aware software? The internet was created to save people money. You morons that sit there and preach about stealing on the internet being an illegal or immoral practice can go straight to hell.

It is hilarious that you fuck ups will surf the internet and post on forums detailing to us your disappointment and disapproval of 99.9% of all internet user’s practices. You hippy liberal douche’s are exactly what is wrong with the world, and more specifically, this country.

I highly doubt that a company such as microsoft is losing sleep over college students trying to find free copies of ms office so they can type their fucking papers and get ahead in the world.

MS has already given you a seriously HUGE discount on the software already if you go to your college bookstore.

Or you can just keep justifying the reason you steal shit until you get caught…

Wow, I didn’t know so many preachers belonged to this forum, tell me, what ridiculous denomination to you guys represent?

Have you ever downloaded music? Pirated anti-virus software? Or even something as minimal as ad-aware software? The internet was created to save people money. You morons that sit there and preach about stealing on the internet being an illegal or immoral practice can go straight to hell.

It is hilarious that you fuck ups will surf the internet and post on forums detailing to us your disappointment and disapproval of 99.9% of all internet user’s practices. You hippy liberal douche’s are exactly what is wrong with the world, and more specifically, this country.

I highly doubt that a company such as microsoft is losing sleep over college students trying to find free copies of ms office so they can type their fucking papers and get ahead in the world.

[/quote]

I am a hippy liberal douche for advocating property rights?

Any more wisdom you feel like sharing with us?

Plus, one of the things that are really wrong with this world are tough guys like you who think that they can take what is not theirs if they do not have to fear any consequences.

If you were convinced of your own motives you´d hardly be so emotional about it.

It’s always interesting to see to what lengths someone who’s doing something he knows is wrong and illegal will go to rationalize it.

Poor and misunderstood. How sad.