MRI Results

FINDINGS:

The alignment of the cervial spine shows mild straightening of the upper cervical spine with mild kyphosis at C3-C4. Disc desiccation is present at C3-C4 and at C4-C5. The rest of the vertebral body discs of the cervical spine have normal appearance. The spinal cord signal and configuration is normal.

On the axial images at C3-C4, there is no central or neural foraminal stenosis.

At C4-C5, no neural foraminal stenosis is present. No central canal stenosis.

At C5-C6, mild left neural foramnal stenosis is present.

At C6-C7, no neural foraminal stenosis is present.

At C7-T1, no neural foraminal stenosis is present.

IMPRESSION:

1. No central canal stenosis.

2. Mild left C5-C6, neural foraminal stenosis.

3. Degenerative disc disease at C3-C4 and C4-C5 with mild kyphosis at C3-C4.

4. No disc herniation.

I’m 24. Really, really, cool.

Just wait til you get older, then some of your developing trauma will be full blown and THEN it will be cool.

[quote]AlteredState wrote:
Could you put up the images or PM them to me please?

That would help, though I’m sure my findings would be no different from the above.

There are things you can do to slow the rate of degeneration, mostly scalene stretches to reduce axial compression on the IVD and facets.[/quote]

Sorry I don’t have the images in digital format. The films are bordering on totally unintelligible and I’m actually adept at reading these things.

I have a full abdominal and pelvic MRI on film, its amazing to see what you look like inside. And I thought I was ugly on the outside…

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
I have a full abdominal and pelvic MRI on film, its amazing to see what you look like inside. And I thought I was ugly on the outside…[/quote]

I can see my cerebellum in these films, it’s baller looking.

Argh, good luck with that - kyphosis sucks

I can’t read or diagnose anything within my films. Its just cool as hell to look at. You can see every single muscle moving within the abdomen and pelvis, just awesome shit. I also have a bone scan where you can see your skeleton too. Man thats insane.