Mr. T or Stallone Training Routine?

You just know any fight with the word troglodyte in it is going to be better than pro-wrastlin.

Some training program isn’t going to change your muscle bellies, tendon attachments, skeletal frame size and shape, and anything else that makes up the differences in lean physique appearance. For all we know, Sly and T trained and ate exactly the same.

Train hard, get yourself big and lean and then see which one you wind up really looking like. If you actually get to that point, more than likely you won’t give a shit if you look more like Sly.

[quote]BodyByGame20 wrote:
Does anyone know either of their routines from Rocky III? Like what they were doing for training while the movie was in production. Both of these dudes have badass physiques. I work-out regularly but never really knew how I wanted to be built, so I chose either of these as a goal.
Well, depending on the routines. I mean, I may not be able to do what they did/do. Thanks.[/quote]

here are 3 youtube videos of stallone working out for rocky III…mr. t is in there too…and hulk hogan…

there is a longer video that includes all 3 of these and more…but I cant find it anymore…

also here is a clip of sly working out for a japanese commercial during ROCKY 3 times…go to 1:15

From what I have read over the years…he basically worked out several hours a day and practically starved during this time…he wanted to be extremely lean for this role and he accomplished that…remember this was almost 27 years ago…and stallone was about 36 years old…

Nich wrote:
BodyByGame20 wrote:
Nich wrote:
BodyByGame20 wrote:
You should learn how to spell “Believe” fool. I don’t need nobody jibber-jabbering, I just wanted answers and help. Why do all message board users hate people? Another human being asks assistance and all you do is ridicule and mock. Nice.

welcome to T-Nation… :wink:

what is it with all these whiners coming around here now a days.
this wouldnt happen to be related to the post saw a while back about someone seeing a T-Nation add on face book would it.

damnit buck up better cup youll be ok

If you check my profile I’ve been here longer then you, Douche Bigalow. It’s not “welcome to T-Nation”, it’s more like “I have a little dick and need to make myself feel bigger on message boards by acting like a cocksucker and treating nice people poorly!”…that’s what you should’ve said. By the way, your spelling still sucks, junior.

if you been here so long why are you asking dumb questions and why are you getting sand all in your vag when someone makes fun of you.

also son Ill tell you this.
I act like a dick to everyone not only on boards.
I am like very few that I do not hide behind a keyboard.

my spelling may suck thats fine but do I care. not really
and ya I feel just fine about my cock size thanks though.

still stop being a fucking girl.

Listen up, troglodyte…
You’re a fat midget according to your profile so I have no clue why you’re even talking shit on this site, since basically you are shit.
It’s great you suck in real life and on the internet! Gold Medal on sucking at life goes to you my little fat friend.

…I asked a stupid question? Asking if people had someone’s routine is stupid? How? I don’t know it myself, so I went to others for help after searching the internet and coming up much like yourself, short.

I work-out, I eat right and all that crap but I’d like to see if I could have a body more like someone I see as an idol. Trying to better myself and you show up spouting diarhea from that hole you call a mouth. Now here’s the kicker, I’m not just a shit talker either. If your whale like ass was here I’d slap the yellow of your teeth and the taste out of your mouth.

…Now, since you’re not helping, you should go troll another board.[/quote]

and your stats are what?
ya I am fat and your point I dont hide the fact that I have about 20% bf.
but I am also hovering around 300 pounds and I lift well over my bodyweight.

why dont you add up my lean mass there and you tell me if I have more than you and your “working out” and “eating right”
I train to be as strong as I can.and I reach my goals every day and move on to new ones
I do not care about how I look and I dont want any hot abs im sorry thats not me.

you see,I live in the real world,and here in MY world things like knowing how to spell a word,or look hot at the beach with my extra medium under armor shirt on in order to impress skinny little tweaker whores,really takes a back seat to things like feeding the kids or protecting the family.

and then you come along and make a couple posts like a year ago and then you come back to talk about Mr T. then you cry when no one “helps” you.
why in the world would you come to a website with as much real info as we have and ask a question like how does mr t work out in a movie.

now if you would have searched on the internet a bit you would have found this little tid-bit

“Mr T’s workout routine in the beginning of the film in the basement of a building mirrors the way he actually worked out in his youth, according to his autobiography. He didn’t have the money to use machines, so he improvised using whatever was available.”

now again please.stop acting like a little fucking girl.
thanks

found the original here it is…

part 1

part 2

I like how people started helping. Thank you!

Now listen up fat-squatch, I found that info you’re talking about and I appreciate that you even looked for me. You gotta settle down though, this is real life. Walking around with a chip on your shoulder will get you nowhere and quick.

I’m 5’10 and 185, by the way.

Thanks for everyone who helped. I’ll see if I can’t make all this work for me some how!

I like how people started helping. Thank you!

Now listen up fat-squatch, I found that info you’re talking about and I appreciate that you even looked for me. You gotta settle down though, this is real life. Walking around with a chip on your shoulder will get you nowhere and quick.

I’m 5’10 and 185, by the way.

Thanks for everyone who helped. I’ll see if I can’t make all this work for me some how![/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Fat-squatch. I wish I could change my username to that.