Mr. T Brought Boy Out of a Coma

Just saw this article:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/wenn/20080329/ten-mr-t-brought-boy-out-of-coma-c60bd6d.html
Former The A-Team star Mr. T once stunned a sick child’s family by bringing him out of a coma - after doctors begged the actor for help.

The poorly kid fell unconscious in Detroit, Michigan in the mid-1980s - and the only physical movement he made was in response to hearing Mr. T’s name.

And when the mohawked star was in town, he stopped by the hospital to visit the ill boy - with miraculous results.

He tells Empire magazine, "His family put toys around him and one of them was a Mr. T doll. And whenever my name came up, the boy moved his arm.

"Somebody told the doctors I was in town, so they called me down there. I closed the curtains and prayed. Then, as I was walking down the hall, the kid suddenly came out of the coma and hollered out.

“That was my supernatural moment.”

If that’s true, it’s one of the stranger things I’ve ever read.

Yeah, Mr. T is a real religious man. Who knows what’s up with this story. Either way, it’s awesome. I’m happy for the kid and his family, and even Mr. T.

Mr. T used to have his own cartoon show and his own cereal. I doubt there are any kids on the planet who grew up in the 80’s who don’t know who he is…well.

If that’s true, I’m glad he is getting some positive press. It seems like his life went down hill when he got sick years ago.

When I was in 2nd grade, I was part of the A-Team secret club. They would send me a Top Secret file every month. I was badass.

Around the same time, my neighbor got in trouble for standing on his desk and yelling “I pity the fool” to everyone. His dad made him wear a mohawk for a week or so as punishment.

I heard Mr. T is supposed to be getting a reality show.

Anyone see the Snickers commercial he did? The one where he screams at some sissy to “get some NUTS!”

It is the greatest commercial ever.

[quote]SouthernGypsy wrote:
When I was in 2nd grade, I was part of the A-Team secret club. They would send me a Top Secret file every month. I was badass.

Around the same time, my neighbor got in trouble for standing on his desk and yelling “I pity the fool” to everyone. His dad made him wear a mohawk for a week or so as punishment.

I heard Mr. T is supposed to be getting a reality show.[/quote]

Dude, we were sworn to secrecy icsnsay on the lubcay!!!

murdoch donated a kidney to me

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Anyone see the Snickers commercial he did? The one where he screams at some sissy to “get some NUTS!”

It is the greatest commercial ever. [/quote]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4139221702324322556&q=Mr.+T%2C+Snickers&total=181&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

Lol. Was my first time watching it. He owned that kid in the face with the candy bar.

[quote]Chickenmcnug wrote:
skaz05 wrote:

It is the greatest commercial ever.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4139221702324322556&q=Mr.+T%2C+Snickers&total=181&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

Lol. Was my first time watching it. He owned that kid in the face with the candy bar.[/quote]

Get some nuts…classic!

that was awesome. a tank! hahahaha

For all you Mr. T followers the A-Team is being made into a movie due out June 12 next year!!

That was so friggin’ hilarious, oh man! They need to air that commercial more, or if it’s real old, let it make a revival. I love how he rolls the massive tank in and just throws the candy bar at him. Awesome.

Conan and Mr. T …

I believe that Mr. T just completely owned Chuck Norris… For real.

Dead bee. T one, bee zero.