Mr. Shoulders at 51

A couple of me taken earlier this year

Good job man. What’s you routine and diet please and you may want to post legs and back pics to avoid flaming. Shoulders look good though.

So Mr. Shoulders, how do you train your shoulders?

Rate my physique not rate my shoulder. More pics

Yep, you have shoulders. I can tell because I have them too.

Now that we have that out of the way, post the necessary pics…

[quote]Polish Rifle wrote:
Yep, you have shoulders. I can tell because I have them too.

Now that we have that out of the way, post the necessary pics…

[/quote]

More photos

Good build overall, man. Taking your age into account, its even more impressive. But your biceps are terrible (obviously genetic but just saying)!
What do you plan to do now?Get shredded and compete in a senior show or something later this year?

[quote]Mr. Shoulders wrote:

[/quote]

Excellent size Mr. Shoulders. You look better at 51 than most guys I know in their mid-20’s. I’m approaching 39 and know how much harder I have to work to continue to gain…

Solid 6. Possibly even higher if you post the wheels.

Nice work.

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
Good build overall, man. Taking your age into account, its even more impressive. But your biceps are terrible (obviously genetic but just saying)!
What do you plan to do now?Get shredded and compete in a senior show or something later this year? [/quote]

Tore a distal tendon in my right arm so that bicep is shorter…Those pics were from May…I look much better now and am planning to compete again in the near future

Please don’t tell me that happened while floor/rack deadlifting.

[quote]Mr. Shoulders wrote:
tribunaldude wrote:
What do you plan to do now?Get shredded and compete in a senior show or something later this year?

Tore a distal tendon in my right arm so that bicep is shorter…Those pics were from May…I look much better now and am planning to compete again in the near future[/quote]

Great work, but your chest looks a bit behind the lats and shoulders

looking solid, biceps seem like your only real weak point

Looking massive, sir! Great job.

Looking good.

You look better than a lot of the guys in my college gym.

Kudos.

personally, i think your rating should be a bit higher

you look like bill kazmaier. which is the “fucking strong” look

can we see wheels?

wood paneling is so 70’s…nice build though

you are pretty big- I’m sure when you cut you will look great. your right bicep does look strange from the tendon rupture- it’s usually the long head that ruptures up higher, and the belly of the muscle goes down. You certainly do have good shoulders!
Paul