Mr. Puniverse Video

Anyone else seen this?

Looks like the Rate My Physique section.

nah, it looks like a serious of powerful images.

this begs a question, why isn’t there a show like the biggest gainer where kids like this bulk up and are normalized? the one that ‘wins’ is given a shot at modeling for men’s health or whatever

wow, promoting anorexia. In countries with a surplus of food, people feel they need to be skin and bones? What is the world coming to? AHAH they said that guy can eat all he wants and wont gain a pound, bullshit, milk and squats.

Dammit, way to give New Zealand a bad name…but that was the first time Ive ever heard of that competition and by the looks of it, that was in the 80’s/early 90’s

[quote]SeanT wrote:
wow, promoting anorexia. In countries with a surplus of food, people feel they need to be skin and bones? What is the world coming to? AHAH they said that guy can eat all he wants and wont gain a pound, bullshit, milk and squats. [/quote]

Yeah, he’s eating a plate of sausage. Isn’t sausage full of protein and low carb? I guess they’re doing the whole “Oh my god that contains fat, and I dont know the difference between lipids and adipose tissue, fat makes you fat! Why isnt this guy fat?”

Those are some scrawny dudes! I’ve seen thicker bugs than the arms of the winner.

I’m going to eat an extra chicken thigh tonight just for those guys.

[quote]florianopolis wrote:
nah, it looks like a serious of powerful images.

this begs a question, why isn’t there a show like the biggest gainer where kids like this bulk up and are normalized? the one that ‘wins’ is given a shot at modeling for men’s health or whatever

[/quote]

Prolly cause freaks buy off a show. Its the money. U cant earn money by showing normal people its the freaks that sell the best.

I thought this was going to link to a pun-making competition. Boy, was I ever disappointed. Bastard.

classic , the guy in the middle looses I guess

and that other guy has the best ribs in bodywasting ever!

They have tonnes of this on YouTube, search for thinspiration, male thinspiration, emo thinspiration (haha) or anything similar to that. Never seen a contest for it, but there are definately enough people out there who want this kind of look.

…wow…

[quote]SeanT wrote:

AHAH they said that guy can eat all he wants and wont gain a pound, bullshit, milk and squats. [/quote]

Sure, the guy COULD gain weight if he set his mind to it and really made it a priority. But he probably just doesn’t give a fuck about his physique, so he doesn’t go out of his way to pack on additional mass. He certainly didn’t seem too worried about maintaining his waifish figure either.

I have known plenty of scrawny dudes who can go plate for plate with me at the dinner table and still remain scrawny. Some dudes just can’t gain mass unless they make a concerted effort, and not everyone makes their physique a high priority in their lives. As long as they don’t bust my balls for making my physique a priority, I don’t bust their balls for being skinny bastards.

Live and let live.