Mr. Olympian Dorian Yates and Water Fluoridation

This has been talked about a lot. Some people dismiss it because those who talk about it the most are those who are in the business of promoting conspiracy theories (fair criticism). But I Dorian Yates came out recently in an interview and had a very strong opinion against tap water.

Just wanted to hear everyone’s thoughts on this.

I think it has to do with a lot of people knock it because they never experienced their “third eye”. It’s not just tap water it is the fluoride that is in the water. I read a little about it but was skeptical. I’m keeping an open mind about it and think it is possible to unlock the third eye as Dorian has exclaimed. Fluoride can only be avoided through reverse osmosis or bottled water.

So when people stop taking tap water they have DMT-like trips on a regular basis without taking DMT? Sounds awesome and possibly will be the end of the world as we know it. ha

I recall drinking some tap water when I was in the US and god did it taste like shit. It was the fluoride I guess. Here in Europe tap water tastes like bottled water. However, I haven’t had any accidental DMT trips so far.

[quote]infinite_shore wrote:
So when people stop taking tap water they have DMT-like trips on a regular basis without taking DMT? Sounds awesome and possibly will be the end of the world as we know it. ha

I recall drinking some tap water when I was in the US and god did it taste like shit. It was the fluoride I guess. Here in Europe tap water tastes like bottled water. However, I haven’t had any accidental DMT trips so far.
[/quote]

I believe its the quality not the fluoride. I have had tap water in BC that has tasted like blood due to the high iron content and water that was no where near that. I just Britta filter water however, that does not filter fluoride. I cannot afford bottled water to the point where I consume it as my only water source. No DMT trips for me.

If I recall, He also mentioned something about 9/11 being some sort of huge conspiracy.

It’s to do with the Pineal Gland and the fact that it becomes calcified. The Pineal Gland also absorbs more fluoride than any other part of the body.

Vid?