T Nation

Mr Olympia

Where are you guys going to watch Mr Olympia? I’m trying to load the page on bb.com but it’s not loading so I’m getting a little worried. Is there anywhere else to watch the final show?

It won’t load for me, either. I don’t know what I’m going to do. My night was planned around this.

BB.com sucks.

you arent the only one. i dont know whats wrong but i know some people that are watching it there jst fine

It’s working fine for me, try reloading? restarting your comp? rubbing it with a magnet?

Could also depend on your browser, I’m using Chrome.

I’m guessing the site gets overloaded because it’s the only site streaming it. The preshow was working for 5 minutes or so, then froze and hasn’t come back. I’ve tried reloading, I’m not even sure if I have another browser other than IE.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
I’m guessing the site gets overloaded because it’s the only site streaming it. The preshow was working for 5 minutes or so, then froze and hasn’t come back. I’ve tried reloading [/quote]

x2. its fucking pissing me off@!

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
I’m guessing the site gets overloaded because it’s the only site streaming it. The preshow was working for 5 minutes or so, then froze and hasn’t come back. I’ve tried reloading, I’m not even sure if I have another browser other than IE. [/quote]

Try downloading Chrome, it takes 2 minutes.

Arnold is giving a great video speech right now.

its not your browser. theres a 3 page thread on MD already with people complaining.

BB.com shit the bed

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
I’m guessing the site gets overloaded because it’s the only site streaming it. The preshow was working for 5 minutes or so, then froze and hasn’t come back. I’ve tried reloading, I’m not even sure if I have another browser other than IE. [/quote]

Same thing happened to me

Downloaded Chrome, still no luck. :frowning:

Looks like I’ll be hitting up the replay tomorrow.

Well I guess everyone can come over to my house. SLEEP OVER!

I feel like bb.com did the same shit last year. I remember I was able to watch it pretty well but it was really choppy for many.

Its ridiculous that its only streamed on one site. Completely retarded.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:

Same thing happened to me[/quote]

make a mold of it

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:

make a mold of it[/quote]

hahahahaaa dont bring that shit here

The first two theme songs playing in the background have been black eyed peas and usher…interesting.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:

make a mold of it[/quote]

hahahahaaa dont bring that shit here[/quote]

LOL

hahaha.

dude i tried to make a post where i said youtube is streaming it, and then put a rickroll link in there, buti forgot that tnation changed to where you see a clip from the vid.

haha fml

Mine’s just fine?

I fucking love you Bone
[edit] so if we’re on wolf now, who have i missed?