Mr. Olympia Weekend

Branch looks the best out of the 1st 6. No comparison. Cutler VS Dexter 2nd 6 IMO

so far Jay, gift, dex, kai, branch, toney , vic, wolf…the order can and will change

kai-needs to tighten, wolf off, branch good, vic so-so, dex good but same, gift pretty damn good, jay wow.

go kai go!!!

Kai’s back owns thou

seeing the comparisons jay dipped a bit, Kai looks massive his legs and back are sick. kai is back in the mix…gift, jay, kai for the win…dex is good but same old dex, not big enough.

Branch is the best i’ve seen him top 5!

toney’s off, stubbs back and condition sick

I got Phil+Kai in a “why the fuck did I choose judging as a job” tossup, callouts could change that though, and this top6 is going to be wtf stacked.

The swami is calling it, it’s between kai and jay, phil and dex next, branch in top five.

dex condition is sick but not big enough w/ jay and kai being conditioned, phil needs more time to grow, good condition though.

1 kai 2 dex 3 jay 4 phil 5 branch… 6 vic but off

wolf out of top 10!!!

Worked for me, this is pretty cool, never watched before…

Branch Warren doesn’t embody what I would personally consider an ideal physique, but I love the bulletproof density to his look.

Silvio looks good, I think he might battle Victor for that 6 spot, looking for a callout between them and maybe Toney coming up.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Kai’s back owns thou[/quote]

They’re competing for the 7th right now on the second group. I think Kai’s back is so different:
his lat insertions are SO low that he has practically no lower back, but he’s kinda soft on that spot.

First call out recalled, LOL.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Where is the link to this? The one above doesn’t work.[/quote]

try

http://streamhosterlivewm.fplive.net/streamhosterlive-live/lv_bodyb?MSWMExt=.asf

open in windows media player with the open url option

Wolf looks like someone ran over his dog

Kai and Jay (to me) are going opposite directions, although they called Jay out first so that could mean they don’t share my opinion.

testing…

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Where is the link to this? The one above doesn’t work.[/quote]

It’s working…

stubbs is a giant of epic proportions

Branch looks as thick as a brick shit house!

bullshit rigged ass contest!!! put kai next to jay in the call outs fuckers!!!

kai beats dex, made him look narrow, kai beat phil same deal. Cutler looks good but for fuck sake put him next to kai!!!