Moving Up Weight Classes

[quote]Hanley wrote:

I guess ocne I start to get up in weight, provided I add muscle, I won’t look “fat”. Just big and solid. Hopefully like Chigishev. My girlfriend gave out to me today for having a man-crush on him!![/quote]

True- Chigishev was looking pretty fuckign lean for a 105+ yesterday. Really surprising looking for 280-290 lb guy that has to pass a drug test. He looked more like strongman competitor than a weightlifter.

Ive found my bench is the most effected by weight gain, squat is second, and deadlift it doesn’t really matter.

Ive been as heavy as 245 or 250lbs and my raw bench at that time was 340lbs (I am a horrid bencher). Squat was 550 + raw and dead was around 550.

I cut to 210lbs and then cut water to make the 198s my last meet. During this phase my squat stayed the same, deadlift went up, and i lost around 40lbs on my raw bench which really sucked.

Ive eaten my way back up to around 230lbs and now my bench is higher then even, i am training for a big shirt bench, but i imagine my raw strength is the highest its ever been.