Moving Out

Am I on drugs? I thought you moved to AZ years ago?

That sounds awesome man, have fun!

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Am I on drugs? I thought you moved to AZ years ago? [/quote]

I moved to Thailand for four months…?

Crazy, crazy person, you are.

You’ll have a good time, I roomed with one guy and two girls senior year of college, had a blast.

Is Chico State anywhere near Sacramento? I’ve met two girls from there, both were hot, one majored in Geography and the other in Phys Ed. I felt like Jeremy Piven in PCU.

Why Sacramento?

San Diego is so much nicer.

are you going to check out Jackass’s gym when you get there?

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

Why Sacramento?

San Diego is so much nicer.

are you going to check out Jackass’s gym when you get there?

[/quote]

My friend and her roomate are already set up shop, and I can move in for very low rent. Although, I would love to move to SD. I can transfer this schools’ credits to UCSD, so maybe I’ll do that next year.

Yeah, I was looking at his website. I’m gonna ask him about personal training to help my squat and dead technique. That’d be fuckin’ sweeeet.

Stay out. You’re not welcome.

Hopefully you do another road trip to San Diego. :wink:

Sacto sucks dude

[quote]GDollars37 wrote:
You’ll have a good time, I roomed with one guy and two girls senior year of college, had a blast.

Is Chico State anywhere near Sacramento? I’ve met two girls from there, both were hot, one majored in Geography and the other in Phys Ed. I felt like Jeremy Piven in PCU.[/quote]

Chico is still a few hours away from Sac, but you should never ever, ever ever, never ever, ever ever ever, never date a girl that goes to Chico State. NEVER!

Hook up with…maybe. Date? NO!

I lived in Elk Grove (just south of Sac) for a few years. It’s changed a lot since then. There’s definitely fun to be had there. Just learn the area and pick your spots to hang out.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Yeah, I was looking at his website. I’m gonna ask him about personal training to help my squat and dead technique. That’d be fuckin’ sweeeet.[/quote]

I officially hate you.

rrjc, I’m pretty sure everything is done as a group there.

Still, I hate you.

[quote]Mod Laurie wrote:
Hopefully you do another road trip to San Diego. ;)[/quote]

LOL, if I end up driving across the country… Maybe we’ll take the long way. (Through tijuana haha)

[quote]DeterminedNate wrote:
Sacto sucks dude[/quote]

You wouldn’t like where I’m from.

Unless you’re 21.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Chico is still a few hours away from Sac, but you should never ever, ever ever, never ever, ever ever ever, never date a girl that goes to Chico State. NEVER!

[/quote]

Haha, Vader, I feel like there should be a story accompanying this advice.

[quote]
I lived in Elk Grove (just south of Sac) for a few years. It’s changed a lot since then. There’s definitely fun to be had there. Just learn the area and pick your spots to hang out.[/quote]

Sweet. I’m about 15 minutes away from Elk Grove. Thanks

And thanks to everyone else who gave their input, as well.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
AngryVader wrote:

Haha, Vader, I feel like there should be a story accompanying this advice.[/quote]

Quite a few actually, but I’ll tell you about those another time. :slight_smile:

[quote]I lived in Elk Grove (just south of Sac) for a few years. It’s changed a lot since then. There’s definitely fun to be had there. Just learn the area and pick your spots to hang out.

Sweet. I’m about 15 minutes away from Elk Grove. Thanks

And thanks to everyone else who gave their input, as well.[/quote]

Well a cool thing for you is that when I was driving through Elk Grove a few weeks ago, there was a brand new, 2-story, Gold’s Gym there. It’s pretty much immediately as you get off Highway 5 from the Laguna Blvd exit. Really easy to get to.

I didn’t have a chance to check it out though. I’m not sure what your gym arrangements are yet, but that may be an option for you. If you do check it out, let me know if it’s any good. :slight_smile:

Which community college are you going to then? Cosumnes River?

I second the Chico girls advice.

I hooked up with a chick from Chico while I was in Australia. Her entire ‘crew’ was there with us. Her father, even, was there with some teachers. I got made fun of because I left her some…marks, and daddy was there on the trip to see it. How was I supposed to know he’d be tagging along???

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:

I hooked up with a chick from Chico while I was in Australia. Her entire ‘crew’ was there with us. Her father, even, was there with some teachers. I got made fun of because I left her some…marks, and daddy was there on the trip to see it. How was I supposed to know he’d be tagging along???

[/quote]

Wait…you gave a girl hickeys? When did this happen?

[quote]belligerent wrote:
living with three girls? you sure about that?[/quote]

x2

[quote]FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
belligerent wrote:
living with three girls? you sure about that?

x2
[/quote]

Sorry, missed this post.

Yeah. There are two girls living there now, then there is another girl who has been discussing moving in and she’s 99% doing it. So yeah, three girls, and me.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
PonceDeLeon wrote:

Wait…you gave a girl hickeys? When did this happen?[/quote]

Yeah, I guess hickeys would make more sense than what I was thinking of.