Moving Away from 'Dirty' Bulk?

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
Dirty bulking and doing so for years helped me push pass weight barriers I probably never would have crossed by trying to stay lean the whole time. In my mind it’s the most efficient way for skinny kids to get bigger.

I probably won’t get that fat again (not that I was a goddamn blimp or anything), but worked well.

It’s not for every body type, but it should be the strategy for those that could be mistaken for fence posts. [/quote]

Bingo. I posted my pic when I was a freshman in high school. NO ONE would have thought back then I would look like I do now.

There is no fucking way I would have made that transformation taking training and diet advice from someone who thinks you should never go over a specific body fat percentage like “10-12”.

Not only that, but most of the really big personal trainers themselves bulked up that way to gain their own base of size.

However, I am also aware this site is FILLED with idiots who will read this as “go eat at Mc Donald’s everyday and see if you can hit a 50” waist!!!"

I posted my pics…even those when at my fattest after this past year of being limited by a car wreck. I am NOT recommending anyone get as fat as I was before.

That wasn’t by accident anyway. The fact that I lost the extra weight means the ends justify the means.

The guy who literally gets really fat and stays that way forever is NOT doing the same thing.

Professor Sex, I don’t know if you’re willing to or not, but would you post some of your numbers on key exercises you do? I’ve always wanted to know!

[quote]hlss09 wrote:
Professor Sex, I don’t know if you’re willing to or not, but would you post some of your numbers on key exercises you do? I’ve always wanted to know![/quote]

Nope.

Look, while your question may be innocent, you have to realize just how many morons there are on this website. They will take any number given and either degrade me for it later or act like it is impossible. These same guys act like I can’t bench 405 at this weight without video proof even though I did that as a max ten years ago.

This is why my body weight isn’t mentioned on the open forums. When you have that many people hating that much, it is best to avoid giving those jackasses even more fuel.

If you want more of a lesson on this, check out the “Marzouk” thread in the GAL forum.

When this board gets serious again, then we can talk about shit like that in the forums.

This is why Kingbeef avoids this as well.

Yeah I figured after the LewHitehurst thread you’d say that. No worries, one day I’ll find out!

This is a real problem here. It’s one thing to give someone like me shit if I were to post that I bench 400 lbs (I don’t), but to harass people who look the part like X or Lewhitehurst is just disrespectful.

I agree. The trollz have won the battle, but not the war

Guys I bench 400.

[quote]facko wrote:
Guys I bench 400.[/quote]

ounces?

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]hlss09 wrote:
Professor Sex, I don’t know if you’re willing to or not, but would you post some of your numbers on key exercises you do? I’ve always wanted to know![/quote]

Nope.

Look, while your question may be innocent, you have to realize just how many morons there are on this website. They will take any number given and either degrade me for it later or act like it is impossible. These same guys act like I can’t bench 405 at this weight without video proof even though I did that as a max ten years ago.

This is why my body weight isn’t mentioned on the open forums. When you have that many people hating that much, it is best to avoid giving those jackasses even more fuel.

If you want more of a lesson on this, check out the “Marzouk” thread in the GAL forum.

When this board gets serious again, then we can talk about shit like that in the forums.

This is why Kingbeef avoids this as well.[/quote]

i think the only people who dont believe you:

1. you have pissed off

2. really just dont WANT to believe you

3. or are retarded and think only IFBB pros can bench 3+ plates

[quote]MAF14 wrote:

[quote]facko wrote:
Guys I bench 400.[/quote]

ounces?[/quote]

I think that might be a stretch bro… 300 ounces tops.

I’d say the attitude on this board has gone the opposite way actually. Some people are starting to read material that disputes long held notions like certain carb sources being better than others for body composition.

I’ve never gotten the term dirty bulk anyway. In my mind a dirty bulk is where you will literally eat anything and everything with total disregard for how many excess calories you may be consuming in the process