Movies on Youtube

See SKYFALL before they take it down lol…great movie, best Bond movie in quite some time.
'Saw DJANGO as well a few days ago (now not available).
Here’s one site I discovered that keeps up with what’s currently available,
new and older movies are uploaded constantly.
enjoy.

[quote]Karado wrote:
See SKYFALL before they take it down lol…great movie, best Bond movie in quite some time.
'Saw DJANGO as well a few days ago (now not available)
and here’s one site I discovered that keeps up with what’s currently available,
new and older movies are uploaded constantly.
enjoy.

Wow…

First off Welcome to the internet.

Let me introduce you to something called Torrents.

Have fun.

warning:

Skyfall was utter horseshit.

Do not watch if you
a)cherish classic Bond movies
b)care for minimal narrative logic and plot consistency
c)are sober

Do watch if you
a)enjoy seeing a director taking a big dump on a cult franchise
b)love flics like Taken, Born Identity, Mission Impossible
c)just want to see some well made shooting & explosion footage

The title song was ok, though.

Achtung, keep in mind this is Schwarzfahrer’s opinion, and gave no examples on which
“classic” Bond movies he’s referring to.
I’m not a big Bond fan like you are in the first place, and some Sean Connery/Roger Moore
one’s are ok, but the action is not there as much, and one can actually fucking fall asleep in
the intervals. “Diamonds Are Forever” and “Live And Let Die” are just plain awful and a sure cure for insomnia, Actually I think taking the “James Bond” out of the equation makes SKYFALL a better movie…how’s that?

What did you expect anyway? A 21st Century villain that decapitates Statues with a fucking hat?
Yeah that was cool, 50 fucking years ago…Shit, even the James Bond-Like “Enter The Dragon” has
aged much better than most of those old coma inducing Bond Films, and most critics and
moviegoers apparently disagree with ya anyway on this one…a massive hit worldwide.

"Wow…

First off Welcome to the internet.

Let me introduce you to something called Torrents.

Have fun."

Yeah yeah, I know…I prefer ‘press and play’ at the moment with no viruses,
downloads, and the legal shit that went down with a lot of the better torrent sites awhile back that are not around any longer.
I knew someone was gonna take the unintended bait and make an assumptive post about moi “optheta”.
Congrats.

I will have fun…always do…:wink:

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
warning:

Skyfall was utter horseshit.

Do not watch if you
a)cherish classic Bond movies
b)care for minimal narrative logic and plot consistency
c)are sober

Do watch if you
a)enjoy seeing a director taking a big dump on a cult franchise
b)love flics like Taken, Born Identity, Mission Impossible
c)just want to see some well made shooting & explosion footage

The title song was ok, though.[/quote]

Well said.

The only thing remotely ‘Bond’ in that whole movie is when he fiddled his cufflinks during the train sequence.

OOOOHHHHH I See, all you guys miss are the little gadgets… What are you guys anyway, fucking 12 years
old?

In a time where half the shit made are remakes, and remakes of remakes, this is better that most of the
shit out there now anyway… so count your movie blessings you ungrateful fucks, and be happy there’s
stuff out there that’s worth a look in a time of creative deficit that make this film look like
the greatest film of all time by fucking comparison.
Lemme guess, You pampered little ponies probably disseminate and compare every new “Final Destination” film as well right?

fuck off…have a nice day.

As much of a fan I am of the absurd thrills and overwhelming charm of the classic Bond films, I like the direction Skyfall took with re-invigorating the franchise.

Sometimes I like to forget the history and consistency of a successful film franchise and respect each entry as it’s own unique artistic expression with it’s own individual merits. For me some of the most important aspects of a film are it’s screenplay and character development, both of which I thought Skyfall revelled in during production. Bond of course has the lasting demeanour as an ambitious assertive Alpha Male that makes all the right choices in all the right ways to get done what he has to get done, but (Spoiler Alert) Skyfall took the approach of a Bond still learning how to be Bond before he mastered his craft, a brash and sometimes reckless government agent who has his imperfections and retains his humanity. His interactions with the people around him and reactions to stress and concern over a failed mission, his diminishing physical condition after a training hiatus, and the allusion of his childhood all served to base the character in reality for me.

The villain, all the while being somewhat less exciting than people like Goldfinger or Blofeld, and not displaying any alluring gimmicks (and being part of a largely inconsistent storyline) was disturbing, insane and intelligent enough for me to appreciate him as a worthy opposite for Craig’s Bond.

The cinematography was beautiful and the film itself was inarguably one of the best shot Bond films ever made, the chase sequences and fight scenes were well shot and intense and I applaud the director for his vision.

Even though it pulls itself away from what most would consider to be the essence of Bond and what the series of films have stood for in the past, I see no issue with it branching in a new direction in order to bring something new and unexpected to the audience.