Movie Trivia: What Movie?

Yeah, now that I think about it, it wasn’t exactly a “tutu” per se, but something flashy and ummm… very “happy”.

I don’t remember any lines from the movie (just lots of BADDD Hollywood boxing) and I don’t remember any lines.

I would place the movie in the 80s and MAYBE soemtime in the early 90s? That’s just my guessitimate though.

I don’t think it’s bloodsport (at least that monkey guy wasn’t what I had in mind).

Thanks for the inputs guys! Let’s see if we can get it.

[quote]Jeffro D wrote:
I think one of the Meatballs movies had some Italian guy wearing a tutu while he boxed, not sure though[/quote]

What “Meatballs”? Is that the name I should google to check?

[quote]Jeffro D wrote:
I think one of the Meatballs movies had some Italian guy wearing a tutu while he boxed, not sure though[/quote]

yeah, it was Meatballs II

That what you are talking about? Not sure if that’s what I am thinking of…

I went to Gleason’s gym last summer to see some guys from my MMA club box on one of their fight nights, and they have a program called Wall Street Fighting or somesuch. They recruit yuppies to box- basically to make money from people who otherwise wouldn’t do it.

Anyway, this scrawny flaming homo comes to the ring wearing pink everything and starts dancing around like the retard in Million $ Baby.

He then proceeded to prance around the ring and “spar” with a couple of the trainers, including Mitch “Blood” Green.

You may remember Green as getting KTFO by young Mike Tyson in 85 or 86.

However, he’s more famous for going toe to toe with Mike outside a Bklyn niteclub. Both of them broke a hand during the fight.