Movie Sequels You're Waiting For

ya know what would be entertaining ?

Top Gun 2.

Would be the easiest script ever to write. Cruise is now a teacher, bring in whatever new “hot guy” Hollywood wants, and have a Val Kilmer cameo. (If he can lose the weight)

I heard there were rumors of a Departed 2 sort of thing where Mark Whalberg comes back and has to investigate the deaths of everyone including Matt Damon, I think that’d be cool.

Top Gun 2 I’d see.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
MaximusB wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
MaximusB wrote:
Alien Prequel, Iron Man 2, Transformers 3, and GhostBusters would be cool too.

Oh fuck yea! I forgot about the Alien prequel, that’s going to be awesome…I hope.

Yea but no Sigourney Weaver :frowning: I think she will be in on the project, but I can’t imagine she will be in the movie. I will always find her smokin’ hot.

smoking hot…no. Hot. Yes.[/quote]

I thought she was hot in the sense that she could probably just rape me and I would more than likely enjoy it.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
My birthday is 10 days before that alleged day the Mayans think will be the end of the world, guess I better throw the party of all time. [/quote]

Make sure you film it! Depending on what goes down we could have ourselves a Cloverfield sequel!

Sex and the City 2 is in the works, oh I can’t wait.

These rumors of another TMNT live action movie also give me a semi. Thank God the animated one made bank at the theaters.

But Cory Feldman has to voice Donatello, that is not up for discussion.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Sex and the City 2 is in the works, oh I can’t wait. [/quote]

Gnarf.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
MaximusB wrote:
My birthday is 10 days before that alleged day the Mayans think will be the end of the world, guess I better throw the party of all time.

Make sure you film it! Depending on what goes down we could have ourselves a Cloverfield sequel![/quote]

Bullshit, you will be there. The Real World Suite at the Palms Hotel in Vegas. I would hope to have a downright illegal amount of debauchery, having the T-Guys and Vixens there. If we are going out, we are going out in style.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
These rumors of another TMNT live action movie also give me a semi. Thank God the animated one made bank at the theaters.

But Cory Feldman has to voice Donatello, that is not up for discussion.[/quote]

WORD!

[quote]WS4JB wrote:

But Cory Feldman has to voice Donatello, that is not up for discussion.[/quote]

I was interviewed by a local tv station when I was like 10 walking out of the sneak peak of TMNT 2. I was definitely the coolest kid in school for the next few days.

step brothers 2

A fourth Bourne Movie!